26

-chapter 26-

She pulled the lever.
Waited...and waited...and-
"Can this thing turn any slower!" She huffed, her hand reaching up and scratching at the skin on her neck.

A chuckle echoed through the room.
And there he was.
A bald man with no eyes hooked up to a breathing device as he was wearing a suit.

If it weren't for the face and breathing device, Y/n would have thought of him as a healthy man.

She paused and glanced him over, he seemed familiar... too familiar to be the type that you feel like they look like someone you know but instead ARE that someone you know.

...it made better sense in her head.

"Who are you" she cautiously moved away from the man.

"Don't you remember your own father?" The man faked sadness in his voices before chuckling again. Something in his tone made Y/n feel uncomfortable.

"My father is dead." She replied with a glare
The man rose the skin of where his eyebrow should have been.

"I killed him" Y/n elaborated

The two were silent for a moment before the man burst out laughing.

"So you really don't remember me" he sighed as he calmed down from laughing and shook his head

"That's no problem I can't fix" he smiled coldly and turned to the female.

"Shimura"

"Shigaraki. I go by shigaraki now" Y/n cut him off shaking her head.

The man coughed to hide his laughter.
"So you do remember something huh?" He spoke getting out of his chair like throne and slowly walking towards her as Y/n backed up.

"What are you doing!" She hissed steeping back

"Helping you" his hand came forward aiming for her forehead, Y/n hissed and pounced attempting to disintegrate the man out of annoyance and fear.

He slapped her away just as her hands came close, his own large hand wrapping around her forehead as she struggled to escape.

"This will only hurt a bit"
Y/n yelled out as an excruciating pain tore through her mind, her eyes rolling back.

Pictures, flashes, faces, she saw them all.
Just a small portion of her mind had been shut off but it felt as though she had lived an entire other life time.

"W-what I-is...!" Her eyes widened as she dropped to her knees and looked up at the man before her as he handed her a hand shaped mask.

"A-all for one" she gasped as if she had forgotten to breathe.

She felt his stare on her and shook her head.
"No...father"

All for one smirked.
"They plan to kill me by tomorrow. It is quite fortunate for me that you came in time that selfridge man was really staring to get on my nerves"

Y/n's eyes widened.
"Then why don't you kill them all and escape!?"

"Humanity has gone to shit, there is no point trying to salvage this dump. All might and Midoriya have long since died leaving me with no one to torment close to my level..."

Y/n blinked.
'So this is it!? I meet my family again just for him to tell me he's going to die tomorrow!?' She thought in anger.

"...I am passing down all for one to you now, you will be the first and last successor of my power. Do what you wish"

"So you're just leaving like this!? I've just met you again father and you're just giving up!?" Y/n yelled annoyed.

All for one cocked his head to the side.
"You don't need me, you never did and you never would"

Y/n paused as tears of frustration gathered in her eyes as all for one just wouldn't see her point and after a few more minutes of arguing she gave up.

"Your right, I don't need you... I will accept your power" she spoke bitterly.

"Goodbye Y/n Shimura"

Y/n nodded her head.
'Goodbye master'