24

-chapter 24-

"When you said you knew the perfect person i didn't expect it to be him..." Y/n sighed yet didn't complain violently like she usually did

Tsu'tey cocked his head to the side and leaned on a tree.
"That's a little disappointing, thought you would be elated to see me" he smirked

Y/n huffed.
"You need to pull your head out of your arse cause in what world would i ever be elated to see you"
She crossed her arms and turned to walk into the foliage.

Jake pushed tsu'tey after Y/n
"Go get her tiger" he chuckled while tsu'tey looked confused

"It's a saying on earth" Jake rolled his eyes while tsu'tey nodded and chased after the female, grateful for the chance to be with the female.

"In this world!" Tsu'tey yelled at Y/n with a smirk as he caught up.
"Sure sure, stay delusional" Y/n spoke disintegrating a stick that was in her way.

"So why are we off to the sky people base" tsu'tey asked, swinging his spear and placing his bow and arrow on his back.

"There's something i need to know about someone so i can figure out why there's a blank space in my memory"
Y/n finally came across some direhorses and extended her hand to bond with one as she hopped on its back.

Tsu'tey chuckled but felt somewhat worried on the inside as she told him she was missing something from her memories.
He bonded with a direhorse and followed after Y/n who somehow knew where she was going despite never being through this part of the forest.

"Whatever you say" he swiped at a branch and chuckled at the annoyed look she threw at him.

"We should be there in 2 days the base is quite far to get to by foot" Y/n mumbled as she looked up at the dark ending sky.

"Let's set up camp here" tsu'tey nodded and picked up a large plank of wood and climbed a tree, making a shelter big enough for two people off the ground.

Y/n deadpanned and looked up at him.
"I cant climb trees dumbass-"

"GAH" Y/n screeched as she was picked up bridal style as tsu'tey climbed up the tree and relished in her red face.
"What was that for!" Y/n glared flustered.

"Sorry your highness i'll make sure to warn you next time i pick you up" tsu'tey spoke sarcastically rolling his eyes and placing some leaves of the platform.

Y/n huffed and sat down, going through her bag and placing on two gloves which covered her pinky's on both hands.
"What are those for?" Tsu'tey asked curiously

"So i don't disintegrate you in your sleep" Y/n smirked as tsu'tey recoiled.

"Whatever" he huffed as she chuckled and lay down away from him.

"Good night Y/nshigaraki"
Y/n huffed
"Night tsu'tey...hope you don't suffocate in your sleep" she added after some thought.