32

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* almost- 3 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n closed her eyes as the harsh wind prickled at her face yet all she did was hold onto the body of the larger blue Na'vi, not daring to let go.

his skin began to gradually get colder at an alarming pace and y/n extended her hand to produce long red and black appendages which swung out to catch the branches of the tall tree to soften the fall.

she screwed her eyes tight as she used all her strength to hold the man's weight as her muscles screamed for her to let go of the dead weight.

'I can't let go! not now!!' she cried in her head, tensing her stomach muscles.

y/n screeched as she swung past the trees in record speed, unable to control the pace at which they were going, adjusting her position y/n's eyes widened as she headed straight towards a large lake.

"GAHHHHH!!!" 

SPLASH.

she held her breath, opening her eyes underwater while grabbing onto Tsu'teys waist and kicking up towards the surface. slowly but surely, she made her way up, ignoring anything that brushed up against her legs.

breaking through the surface she gasped for air, backstroking to the bank of the lake and dropping the body of the na'vi quite hazardously before collapsing herself.

"...Tsu'tey" she lightly shook him.

"Tsu'tey..." calling again as she slowly sat up still trying to catch her breath.

"!" shooting towards his side, she realised that he wasn't breathing at all and her eyes widened as she attempted to use her newly gifted powers on him.

"nononononono! he can't be dead!" she whispered harshly to herself as she attempted to wake him.

tears clouded her vision as she took her last chance and attempted cpr on the now cold body.

pressing down and breathing into his mouth.

once 

twice

thrice...

no.

dropping her numb arms to her side, y/n froze. An arm was lightly placed on her shoulder as she stared at the ground.

"he's dead..." Neytiri breathed out in sorrow, her own tears dripping down her face.

Jake ran to her side, jumping off his Ikran, then dropping to his knees he covered his mouth with his hands in shock.

"Jake sully you shall be the next chief.." Neytiri whispered.

y/n whipped away her tears. Her eyes still red and raw, she turned away and grabbed onto the hand extended to her by the prolemur she shared a bond with.

"Shigaraki! where are you going!" Jake called out worriedly.

"Back...I have something I need to finish" Y/n called behind her back as she wrapped her arm around the prolemur's neck and took off through the trees.

Jake and Neytiri looked to each other in worry before Jake kneeled towards Tsu'tey and froze suddenly.

"what's wrong ma'jake?" Neytiri slowly walked closer to the duo.

"he's alive! Quick!!" Jake yelled as he quickly picked up the other na'vi bridal style and began his sprint with Neytiri following close behind to the base.

"he needs medical attention quick!"

"Get the Ikran's! We must notify mother about this! she can still save him".

"Neytiri, fly ahead and notify of our arrival, I will carry tsu'tey and protect him!"

Neytiri gave a firm nod before flipping over onto her Ikran and flying off into the distance with a powerful burst.

Jake clenched his jaw as he pulled Tsu'teys wet body onto his lap as she bonded with the Ikran once again and took off with a lighter start off the ground, careful not to disturb the injured man.