12

-chapter 12-

Y/n was ready to commit mass murder.
She was livid.

Along with that, she was soaking wet and cold.

She had managed to pull herself out of the water and found Jake laying on the ground, spitting out the water from the fall.

She had to physically stop herself from strangling Jakes avatar form to death.

"Shigaraki-"

She didn't let him finish, sticking both middle fingers at him, she trudged through the forest as the sky darkened.

"Shigaraki! I'm sorry!" Jake called after her, running to catch up.

Y/n didn't respond, choosing to give Sully the silent treatment.

Jake walked behind her, know it was useless to start a conversation since she was pissed at him.

Y/n wrung the water out of her hair, her clothes stuck to her body, wet shorts and a wet jumper in cold weather was not a good idea.

A white floating jellyfish looking thing came down and landed on her arm.

Y/n growled and shook it off, waving her arm around while Jake stifled his laugh behind her.

In his eyes she looked like a child trying to shake off a bug.

He then turned around and and quickly grabbed a branch from a tree.

He was now sharpening it with a knife, finding a rock on the ground, he picked it up and rubbed it with another, causing a spark of flame.

The stick ignited and Jake looked very happy.

Y/n didn't look at all impressed.

She was fine walking in the dark, it didn't matter to her, if anything dared touch her it would be reduced to ashes.

A low growl caught her attention.

She turned her head towards the bushes where a black dog looking creature lay, waiting to pounce.

They advanced to form a circle around y/n and Jake.

Jake panicked and begun waving his torch at the demon dogs.

Y/n hissed in irritation at his idiocy.

One jumped at her but before it could bite her, she grabbed it by the snout with all five fingers.

The dog wailed and barked as it's flesh decayed and it's muscles showed before turning to ash.

The demon dogs around her immediately backed up and focused on Jake.

Y/n didn't even bother helping him.

She stood off to the side watching as he was thrown to the floor by a dog who was trying to bite his face off.

'Revenge will be quick and swift, that is for pushing me into the waterfall' y/n thought bitterly while crossing her arms over her chest and shivering a little.

Just as another two of the dog like creatures approached, the one pinning Jake down was shot with a strange looking arrow.

Jake quickly pushed off the dog and ran over to y/n.

Jake turned his head to see a blue woman like him, swinging down and shooting another demon dog.

Y/n stared blankly.
'Oh great...another bother to my plan of running away' she thought, scratching her neck.