25

-chapter 25-

"This is it" Y/n whispered as the two perched on a tree.

Tsu'tey turned and looked at her.
"Do you see that camera over there?" Y/n pointed to the single camera by a vent on the roof of the ship building.

Tsu'tey nodded his head.
"I will need you to shoot it now" she pulled his bow and directed it at the camera ignoring how the bow shook for a second.

Tsu'tey pulled back the strong and shot the arrow straight into the camera lens.

"What now?" He asked, cheeks dusted slightly pink

"Come on" Y/n jumped from the closest tree that hung over the fence and to the ship and jumped onto the roof.

Tsu'tey was close behind, following her until they made it to the vent.

"There's two pathways" Y/n observed.
Tsu'tey froze for a moment before he casually brought up the fact that they could go together and search one side quicker together before he was shut down by Y/n.

"No, let's split up."
"How will we know if one of us gets caught" Tsu'tey irked

"2 hour limit, if we Arn't out by then...then one of us has gotten captured"

"Wait-"

Y/n jumped through the vent and crawled down the smaller vent so Tsu'tey couldn't follow.

The Navi sighed.
He had a bad feeling.

————————————————-

So far an hour had passed and all Y/n could find was a single file with the name 'inko Midoriya'

It wasn't what she was looking for but it was so god darn close. The last name was the same which led her to believe that this had to be the file of a relative of izuku's.

The corridors got darker and the messy papers that covered the two desks in the medium sized room were beginning to blend in with the table as the light left the room.

The flowers closed their petals and the only thing lighting up the room was the bioluminescent plant parts all held in seperate jars on the shelves that lined the walls.

Y/n growled in annoyance.
Her time was almost up and yet she hadn't found anything of such great importance.

Looking at the clock on the wall she hissed.
Half an hour left.

Her searching became more frantic.
'Come on, come on, come on, there must be SOMETHING at least!?'

Looking back at the clock as she shuffled quickly through papers at record pace, Y/n grit her teeth.
'10 minutes....'

Her gaze fell back to the papers.
Then to the clock once again after some time.
'5 minutes!!'

She abandoned the useless papers and poked around some documents in some shelves.
Then as practiced, her gaze fell back on the clock.
'3 minutes...'

Her breathing became frantic as she really want was to know what was going on and why couldn't she remember his face or his deeds.

"Y/n Shimura..." it was barely a whisper

'2 minutes' Y/n glanced back at the clock then at a different shelf.

Her footsteps paced quickly to the other shelf, disorganising then reorganising papers.

"Y/n Shimura" it was louder this time but not enough to be heard through the panicking mind of Y/n.

'1 minute... no no no no!'
Y/n began whispering to herself

Her eyes glanced back to the clock.
'Fuck! 30 - 20 - 10 seconds...-'

"SHIMURA"
Y/n jumped, her head spinning to look behind her to find nothing.

"Where are you." Y/n asked coldly, preparing her hands.

"Calm down child.."
Y/n stayed silent as the voice continued to talk.

"After years of separation, you come back to me like this? You must relearn you values and manners" the voice chuckled.

"I don't understand..." Y/n furrowed her brows in confusion

"The leaver under the desk, child"
And as if trained, Y/ns body moved straight towards the leaver, reaching out her hand grasped the cool wooden cylinder.

Without a second thought....
Y/n pulled the leaver with one last glance at the clock.

'I'm late' she thought before forgetting about the Navi and focusing on what's in front of her.