19

two males were having dinner at a restaurant, not really a fancy one but just a good one for them, just to enjoy each other's company. it was their first date. okay technically not, since they did go on multiple dates the previous year.

hongjoong and seonghwa's feelings were complicated. they went through a bad heartbreak, got used to life without each other, but now they had the chance to get each other back. it was confusing somehow but they were willing to do everything to make it work. and that's why they didn't wanna rush things.

they had catched up with everything that had happened in the past year, talked unimportant shit and just taken time with for the two of them.

they were currently in the empty unisex bathroom, washing their hands after eating and enjoying their little date.

"i had a great time, hwa. thank you." hongjoong spoke with a smile on his face.

seonghwa stepped in front of him, taking a hold of the other's hands, "me too, i'm glad i got you back.. in my life."

they were still somehow a bit shy with each other, they hadn't even kissed after the slight make out session they shared when they were both hungover, but the feelings were strong for sure.

seonghwa and hongjoong locked eyes with each other, leaning in slowly, eager to make each other feel loved. however the little moment was interrupted when they heard.. crying, coming from one of the stalls they thought was empty.

the males looked at each other with concerned looks on their faces until seonghwa decided to knock lightly on the stall door. "uh- excuse me, is everything okay there?"

"w-who's there?" it was a woman's voice, an it was shaky.

"umm well we don't know you and you don't know us.. we just thought if there's something you need, anything we can do to help?" hongjoong spoke, trying to keep his tone as kind as possible.

"are you some perverts who want to kidnap and assault me or something huh??" the shaky voice turned aggressive in a second, which was understandable thinking the situation they were in.

"no i- me and my uh.. boyfriend.. we were on a date, we have no intentions- i'm sorry, do you want us to leave you alone?" the taller spoke again, afraid she'd understand them wrong.

meanwhile hongjoong smiled to himself after hearing seonghwa call him his boyfriend, almost forgetting what he should be focusing on.

suddenly there was a pregnancy test on the floor thrown under the stall door.

"i don't think you can help me with that."

hongjoong sighed once he saw the two lines on it, feeling sympathy towards the girl other side of the door, "how old are you, dear?"

"i'm twenty." the female answered quietly.

"we're about the same age. it is still a young age-"

"you think i don't know that??" she interrupted, the slight aggressive tone could be heard again.

"no, i know you do. and we're not here to judge you, i'm sorry if that came out wrong." the shorter male internally cursed at himself for saying the wrong words.

"it's.. okay."

the blonde thought for a second what he could say next, before he decided to ask, "did you not want a child..?"

the door opened slowly, a very beautiful black haired young woman sitting on the toilet lid with arms around herself as a protect, mascara all over her face because of the tears.

"hey.." hongjoong kneeled in front of her, keeping a gap between them and precise of not touching the unknown girl by accident to not make her uncomfortable.