16

a/n: i feel bad now for making wooyoung cheat like i actually thought for a moment that it ruined the whole story but oh well...

the group of five males were completely wasted by the time they had left the club, the youngest three specifically. seonghwa and hongjoong had to make sure they got to san's apartment and sleep before they could go to seonghwa's themselves. meanwhile san was blabbering somethings about the moon following him, wooyoung was appreciating his socks and mingi missed his mom. that was the condition they were in.

now wooyoung was sitting on san's bed, ready for sleep, hongjoong still beside him. san himself was putting on sheets in the guestroom's bed for mingi, actually he was trying to, seonghwa succeeded.

hongjoong caressed his friend's hair softly, taking care of him. he was drunk as well obviously, but even then wooyoung was pretty obvious that he had something on his mind, but hongjoong wasn't sure if he was able to have a proper conversation.

"i made out with san." wooyoung suddenly confessed whispering.

"you what???" hongjoong's eyes widened complitely and he almost yelled.

wooyoung started laughing and covered his mouth with his hands. "i'm horrible!"

hongjoong just stared at his friend for a while, jaw dropped. he ran his hand through his hair, sighing heavily. he did not expect that and definitely did not know what to say. "wooyoung. you're in a relationship."

"i knoow."

"oh my god, what were you thinking??"

wooyoung's laugh stopped, the slight guilt of his own actions hitting his drunk-self. "i don't know.. whyy did you bring that uppp now i feel bad, i'm a terrible humanperson, i'm disgusting!"

"no honey, no. i'm sorry, let's not worry about this now." hongjoong wrapped his arms around the younger as a gesture of comfort. "we'll work it out i promise, just get some sleep now."

"don't tell anyone please." wooyoung held on the elder's arms like his life depended on it.

"okay, i won't."

"pinky promiiiise?"

hongjoong was a little skeptical of letting san and wooyoung sleep in the same bed after he heard what happened, but as he promised wooyoung, he wasn't going to tell anyone and his attempt on stopping them would've just been suspicious to everyone else.. if they were even able to think at that state of mind.

all he could do in that situation was to have faith in both of them that they wouldn't do anything but sleep. but then again, it wasn't his decision to make. if one thing he was certain of was that he was definitely not gonna let wooyoung off the hook.

~

mingi woke up from the insanely comfortable bed in san's guestroom. he groaned, checking his phone he found on the nightstand and scoffed when he saw what time it was.

"what a fresh morning." mingi laughed at himself, feeling anything but fresh himself. he dragged himself towards to the bathroom to take a shower in attempt to wake himself up properly.

after getting clothes on and making coffee, he felt already much more alive. the male decided to wake up the apartment's owner too, so he walked towards san's bedroom, knocking on the door. "santiaaago! wake yo ass upp! is wooyoung thereee? or did he die on our way here?? i can't really remember.."

mingi mumbled the last part to himself and then decided to open the door when he didn't hear any answer from the other.

"morniin- oh." mingi stopped right on his tracks. wooyoung really was there. the tallest one almost melted at the adorable sight and started smiling seeing the position the duo was sleeping.