epilogue

four years later.

it was a beautiful saturday evening, the day of seonghwa's and hongjoong's bachelor party. yes, the couple was getting married.

you might now be thinking, what have you missed?
well, here's a tiny update on the eight male's lives: they had all graduated from college and were now employed working adults. nothing had dramatically changed between them, they were still being the absolute best friends.

san and wooyoung were obviously still happily dating and now living together in a house they bought. and everything was looking great for the couple.

mingi and yunho were litereally friends with benefits for a whole year before the benefits part of it disappeared. so they were back to best friends again.

jongho had a girlfriend a while ago but it didn't work out for them long-term. sad.

then our boy yeosang did casual hook ups every now and then, but he didn't have time to actually date since the man started his own company soon after graduating. so if anyone was already successful as hell, it was yeosang.

and then hongjoong and seonghwa.. they had been engaged for a whole year already. and now their wedding was just around the corner.

but they wouldn't get married without having bachelor parties. not on the bestmen's watch.

the bestmen being san and wooyoung.

so there they were, the day before the wedding, their group devided in two, hongjoong celebrating his own bachelor party with wooyoung, yeosang and mingi. and seonghwa's group included san, yunho and jongho.

the parties were going in a very traditional way. the other males had planned everything as a surprise for the soon to be wedding couple. they had started with a bit of champagne and celebration, but as the night went on.. things turned slightly wilder.

hongjoong got dragged somewhere by the three males, but he was blindfolded the whole way there. he could look only after he was sat down on a chair. based on the smell and loudndss, they were in a club.

"okay, you ready??" the former brunette, now black haired man shouted excitedly behind the younger groom and removed the blindfold.

"oh my god-"

hongjoong was met with a gorgeous man in a police suit in front of him. of course jung wooyoung would get him a personal stripper, in a strip club, not very surprising of him.

"mr. officer i think you should cuff this naughty little man!"

mingi's suggestion made hongjoong's jaw drop for a second and he started giggling with a slight grin on his face.

other people's eyes were on them too and admitting it or not, he did enjoy being in the centre of the attention every now and then.

like on top of the cake, yeosang placed a plastic tiara on top of the day's princess' head.

the trio watched excitedly as the very good looking stripper cuffed hongjoong's hand behind the chair's back with red handcuffs. that's when the song changed and everyone knew what what coming next.

they witnessed hongjoong getting an erotic lap dance from the man in the police uniform. but as the song went on and on, the uniform was soon ripped off and hongjoong was red as a tomato, slightly embarrassed but still impressed of the male's dancing skills.