7

san

i was sitting in my car, one hand on the steering wheel controlling the vehicle. this familiar brunette sitting next to me on the passenger seat. we had just left the cafe we had been sitting in for the past 3 hours. time ran surprisingly fast with wooyoung. we were actually grewing much closer with each other than i ever imagined we could.

the only thing i was worried about was jaesung. his jealous-ass probably wouldn't see it as positive as i did, but wooyoung didn't seem concerned so i guess he knew better. it's their relationship after all.

"hey, mingi texted me. he asked if we- i mean you could give him and joong a ride home from class, since apparently they're soo tired they can't go on their own." wooyoung suddenly spoke.

"you can say we, you're here too." i flashed a small smile to the boy. "tell him we're coming to pick them up right now."

i drove towards the college's parking lot and there the two males were already waiting once we arrived. i stopped my car in front of them and they quickly walked in.

"hey you two!" mingi greeted in his usual happy mood as he sat on the backseat.

"hi, and thank you san for picking us up!" hongjoong spoke getting in as well from the other side.

"no problem." i answered smiling. mingi was just about close the door but before he could do so, a hand took a hold of it, pulling it wide open again.

i was about to yell what the fuck but didn't once i recognized the person's voice. "yo choi san, you bitch. you're gonna take me home too."

"yunho give a damn warning next time!" i shouted from the driver's seat as the fourth passenger filled the backseat.

"haha, sorry. didn't have time to do so." yungho just shrugged his shoulders.

i looked at the two tall males. "don't you two have license's too?"

"well yeah, actually every single one of us do. but since we live so close to college, there's no need to use cars to get here!" mingi spoke like he was saving the whole world by not making harmful emessions with his own car.

me and wooyoung both raised our eyebrows at mingi's explanation. "so close but still so far you can't walk back?"

"exactly." mingi smiled and i chuckled rolling my eyes.

"seatbelts on or this car isn't moving an inch." i spoke warningly looking the trio from the front mirror. "good."

i started driving again, leaving the parking lot.

"so did you two have fun ditching the whole damn day??" mingi leaned forward, his head now between us, wearing a fake smile clearly a tiny bit triggered at the fact that his friends ditched and he couldn't.

"duh- obviously we did. we had some coffee, talked a lot of shit.." wooyoung next to me teased mingi on purpose and i couldn't help the slight smirk forming on my face.

"ok i get it you had the time of your lives there!" hongjoong and yunho laughed at mingi for being so frustrated. "actually, we're not that tired. could we just drive around san??"