26

wooyoung

i woke up to a delicious smell coming from somewhere in the house. i rubbed the sleepiness away from my eyes to look around.

i was alone in my room, the bed instantly feeling too empty without this certain black haired male.

san.

memories from last night got in my mind like a flash. all the touches, the kisses, the sinful noises.. the pleasure, the love. i closed my eyes and slided my hand down my neck softly, getting flashbacks of how san's hands were everywhere on my body the previous night.

"you know, i do like being handled gently as well.. make me feel loved, san."

and he so did.

my skin felt so hot with just simply thinking about him. everything about choi san made me lose my mind.

"fuck.."

no one, and i mean no one has ever made me feel anything like this before. it was driving me insane.

i stood up before my thoughts could turn even more unholy, pulled some clothes on and walked towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.

i assumed from the smell of food that there was someone cooking in the kitchen. the thought of it making me smile to myself on the mirror.

when i finished brushing my teeth, i quickly eyed myself on the mirror again and came to the conclusion that i looked like a hot mess, my hair sticking out here and there but that didn't matter, i'd shower after breakfast.

it was san there anyways, i didn't have to try and impress him. i always felt appreciated with him.

my steps led me towards the kitchen now. i yawned softly, trying to get rid of the last tiredness in me. but the sight i was met with in the kitchen made me melt.

"what in the husband material-"

san was standing in front of the stove, busy making something that smelled amazing. my stomach instantly growling in hunger.

i was wearing an oversized black t-shirt paired with the same colored sweatpants.

but san... was shirtless, wearing grey sweatpants. and he was cooking. damn, what a fine man.

he noticed me standing there with messy hair and smiled at me sweetly. i mean, i did look kinda cuddly so it was an understandable reaction.

"morning handsome."

i giggled at the compliment and just then happened to pay attention to something he was in fact wearing.

"wow."

"what?"

"never thought i'd see you in an apron, damn." i eyed him up and down, biting my lip.

he had made food multiple times at my place with me before, but has never worn an apron before. hot.

i walked behind him wrapping my arms around his waist. "oh you should totally buy a maid suit next time."