11

the next day in school, wooyoung rushed out of the classroom once his lesson was over, trying to find this one certain someone. he ran towards another classroom where he knew the person had his previous lesson and found him sitting on a desk there, in the empty room.

"san."

the male raised his gaze up from his phone and smiled seeing the brunette. "hey pretty."

"oh my god, stop! he's already pissed." wooyoung was secretly enjoying the compliments he got from choi sam but the slightly burning feeling on his ears made him feel like he wasn't actually supposed to.

"jae? sounds like his problem, not mine." san raised his eyebrow once the other male had walked im front of him. maybe he was acting childish, maybe he was being reasonable, either way he wasn't going to act like he wasn't pissed.

"what the hell was the reason you two started a fight? he didn't give me any reason!" the younger questioned out of breath.

"uhh- you?"

"what??"

san sighed and put his phone away properly. "he doesn't want me around you. i told you he'd get jealous."

"yeah no shit. but it's not like you're trying to steal me from him or anything!" wooyoung raised his voice frustrated.

"how do you know?" the black haired male wiggled his eyebrows.

"i was gonna say i wanna kill my so called boyfriend right now but i'm considering on killing you right now."

"okay sorry. be my guest." san fake-smiled hiding his annoyance towards the boyfriend, meanwhile wooyoung looked at him with raised eyebrows. "your face says i should talk to him."

"great interpreting."

"okay fine." san answered rolling his eyes but then remembered he had something to ask wooyoung. "hey what about you the other day, you know, last week..?"

"what about it?"

"what made you leave so quickly if it wasn't because of jaesung?" san asked carefully, sensing that the younger probably didn't want to talk about it that much.

wooyoung didn't know what to answer and suddenly the floor was a very interesting thing to look at. "oh, yeah uh it was no-"

"don't say it was nothing because i saw your eyes literally begging for help, woo." san interrupted, knowing that wooyoung wouldn't have looked at him like that at the table if everything had been okay.

wooyoung felt something warm inside him when he heard san call him woo, he smiled a little but didn't want to meet san's eyes. until he had to, when the black haired male suddenly raised wooyoung's chin up with his finger.

"wooyoung.." san whispered once the brunette finally looked at him with his shining eyes.

"i just had a panic attack, but nothing happened."

"panic attacks aren't exactly a daily thing so something must've triggered it. i'm not forcing you to open up, i'm just worried." san spoke soothingly and quickly but softly caressed the other boys cheek.

"i know you are. but i was just feeling unwell there. everything felt like a burden and.. i don't know." wooyoung tried to explain it as simple as he could so that san wouldn't keep worrying for nothing.

"come here." san opened his arm for the brunette who let himself get in the protection of san without a second thought, sitting next to him and putting his head on his shoulder. san caressed wooyoungs arm and held him close.