1

wooyoung

i moved my body to the rhythm, letting myself melt to the music complitely without any thoughts. the bright colored lights flashing in the room and music so loud it almost broke our ears, the atmosphere was so free there. but smelt like sweat and alcohol, which i was used to. i felt a familiar arm around my waist as we danced like there was no tomorrow.

"you're so wasted woo." my best friend shouted in my ear and hugged me after.

"i know, i'll so be hungover tomorrow but i don't care." i smiled and hugged him back.

"we'll all be, but at least we know we had fun." a third voice said beside us and joined our hug.

and how damn right i was. few hours sleep later i was sitting in the familiar classroom while my head felt like someone played with power drill inside it. not like yeosang and hongjoong looked any better either.

"at what time did we get to your place last night, yeo?" i asked rubbing my forehead.

"do i look like i remember?"

"it was already past 3AM, i think." hongjoong then said. of course he remembered, he never wanted to get so drunk to the point where he couldn't take care of us anymore.

"remind me why we went clubbing on wednesday again? we're getting too old for partying in the middle of the week."

"you mean we're too old now that we're legally adult college students and actually allowed to drink?" hongjoong furrowed his eyebrows while i chuckled at them. "also we went drinking because our wooyoung asked us to, he has much less time for us because of his relationship, so why wouldn't we have said yes."

"right.. it wouldn't have to be like that, though." yeosang mumbled.

"that's what i've been saying." hongjoong agreed quietly.

"i know, i'm sorry." i apologized feeling guilty for leaving my friends out way too much lately.

"should be." yeosang murmured and i lightly hit his chest.

"yeah i know you won't manage without me."

"on second thought, i take my words back." yeosang said quickly.

i giggled a bit. "but i actually feel bad, i promise i'll make time for you more. it's just that he-"

"no woo, don't feel guilty. of course we get you. just don't forget about our existance in your free time." hongjoong said assuringly and yeosang nodded flashing a small smile.

"i still think relationships are overrated." yeosang commented observing his nails at the same time.

a couple months back in time and i would've agreed on that.

staring at the ticking clock i tried to keep myself awake till the end of the lesson. i then remembered i had some painkillers in my bag so i started searching for them, knowing the two males next to me needed those as well.

"oh you're an angel woo!" yeosang whisper-yelled after i offered a painkiller to him.

~