9

"wooyoung?" san looked at wooyoung's eyes with nothing but worry, as the brunette stood up.

wooyoung got everyone's attention on him and also seonghwa got concerned. "are you okay?"

"yup, i'm fine!"

hongjoong and yeosang looked at each other with the same serious expression as the boy rushed away, seeming far from fine. they got up at the exact same time and hurried after wooyoung.

"what's going on?" yunho asked once all three of them had left the cafeteria in such a rush.

"jae??" jongho called out and looked at the boyfriend who was peacefully eating his lunch while everyone else were extremely confused.

"what? how am i supposed to know?" the male just shrugged his shoulders way too uninterested for their liking.

"did you do something?" san asked trying to sound calm, while under the table he had to control his hand for not forming into a fist.

"what are you talking about? of course i didn't."

"well something must've made wooyoung uncomfortable since he left so quickly!" mingi raised his voice a tiny bit.

"and you automatically think it's my fault??" jaesung also raised his voice.

"don't you fucking yell. we're worried about our new friend like we're supposed to and obviously we think you know something since you're the boyfriend here." seonghwa suddenly stood up, looking down at jaesung.

san raised his eyebrows and wore a small surprised smile on his face. that's my boy.

jaesung then sighed after seeing everyone's eyes on him. "he'll be fine, stop worrying. i guess he's just been a bit tense since last evening, i'll talk to him."

san scoffed, the protectiveness in him taking a hold of him. he saw the look in wooyoungs eyes before he whispered something to jaesung. there was no way jaesung had nothing to do with it. without knowing why, he had this need to protect wooyoung and in that moment, san didn't even care if he pissed off his own best friend. he was so close to running after wooyoung as well so he'd know if he's okay or not. but because yeosang and hongjoong already went, he didn't want to intrude. so, he took out his phone and texted the brunette.

'if jae made you feel like that i'll kill him.' san looked up and glared at jaesung again. it really took every ounce of self control in san not to slap him because he didn't seem like he cared at all. san waited for wooyoung to text him back, but he didn't see or hear anything from the boy for the rest of the day.

*time skip*
groupchat with jae, hwa, yunho, mingi, san & jongho
bunch of bitches

san:
let's do something.
like now.

yunho:
yeah let's fuck hot moms.

jongho:
aren't you gay?

yunho:
your point?

san:
i'd fuck seonghwa, he's a milf.

hwa:
thank you.

mingi:
i'd fuck jackson wang.