20

wooyoung

i walked through the silent hall in the college building, walking past many classrooms and the out of use -bathrooms. it was so quiet if someone were having a conversation, i would hear.

well, i wasn't exactly walking, more like jumping around. i hadn't felt that joyful in just my own company for a while.

like i said i would hear any conversation in that silence.. and i did. two male voices were arguing in the exact bathrooms i had just walked past, and there was no way i wouldn't have recognized the voices. i stormed in straight away, not even planning to eavesdrop what they were saying.

"care to explain what the fuck is going on here?" i questioned after getting both of their attentions on me.

my mood instantly dropped. i know i should've been prepared to have the talk with my former boyfriend, but i didn't want to stress in advance. so here we were.

"babe, what do you mean we're over??"

"i mean exactly that."

jaesung walked in front of me, taking my hand. "baby what happened??"

"do not call me baby, i am not your baby and haven't been for a long time now." my tone was harsh on purpose when i pulled my hand away, i wanted him to clearly see how serious i was.

"what did you fucking do??" jaesung stepped right in front of san again, of course he did that. blamed everyone else.

"oh fuck off." the black haired male was obviously tired of jaesung's shit.

"this is between you and me, jaesung! and you're the one who screwed up, do not try to put the blame on san."

"we were gonna work this out, he must've done something!" my ex raised his voice again.

i scoffed, actually finding the situation lowkey hilarious, "you seriously thought we could work things out after what you've done?"

"the fuck are you talking about?" jaesung raised his eyebrows.

"you're pathetic. very bold of you to assume i wouldn't find out you've been fucking this girl for a month."

"what- who told you that?? y-you have no proof of anything!" and denial is a river in egypt.

"i could literally call her right now." i took out my phone and showed jaesung the contact. "familiar name isn't it?"

jaesung visibly gulped seeing her name there. "i'm sorry babe i- i was drunk i-"

i laughed out loud, that was the most ridiculous of all the excuses i was expecting to hear. "you mean you were so drunk for a whole month you didn't realize your dick was inside a fucking vagina many times??"

jaesung sighed a couple of times and moved around restlessly, "no i-"

"i always knew you were a douche but stupid too? i must've hit my head agreeing to be in a relationship with you."

"what-"

"shh- i really don't wanna hear any more of your excuses. nothing can make me get back with you, ever." i interrputed hin again, now dead serious

"babe, please-"

"oh shut up already." now san was the one who interrupted the elder. "the only one who's allowed to call him that is me."

what.

"san-" i whispered and rose my gaze at him for a moment. i felt him brush his thumb gently on my cheek, and that made me come up with a thought.. i could do better, be better by admitting it myself that i had cheated too.