12. A whole new world 🌶️🌶️

CONTENT /TRIGGER WARNING: 
This chapter contains a role-play scene that involves consensual sexual degradation and submission (other characters, not MCs)

NATALIA

"Excuse me?" I turned around to find the barmaid grinning at me.

Did she mean it the way I took it?

My face must have said it all because she laughed and hurried to add. "I wasn't propositioning you, don't worry. I noticed how you were watching everyone—it seemed like you were enjoying what you saw. There are more areas at the back if you want to check out the scenes there."

Heat filled my face. Was I being that obvious? Or maybe my inexperience was showing, and that's why she noticed it? And what did she mean when she said scenes?

"I'm sorry–I didn't mean to interfere with your evening." She gave me a reassuring smile. "All the staff is here to help, so if you have any questions or want any recommendations, just let any of us know and we'll be happy to explain what you can find where."

I nodded in appreciation. Suddenly, the place seemed a lot friendlier than when I first arrived. And everyone was smiling and enjoying themselves, so maybe I needed to go and explore more.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind."

"Oh, and there are a few dungeon monitors in all the public rooms, so don't hesitate to talk to them if you feel uncomfortable or unsure about anything." Dungeon monitors? What were those? "You'll recognise them by the yellow DM armbands," she clarified and moved on to serve other customers.

Once I finished my drink, I decided it was time to leave the safety of the bar area and see what else the club had in store.

Walking through the crowd, I was greeted by many welcoming smiles but also a fair amount of devouring looks from men, women, and couples. It was flattering to think that they were interested in me, of all people, especially when I felt like a stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the sea of people who clearly knew what they were doing or what they were here for.

What I loved about this place, though, was that no one appeared to be uncomfortable. Whether they were walking around all dressed up or practically naked, or were getting it on in the middle of a crowded area, everyone seemed happy with what they were doing and so were the surrounding people. Kind of like the way that shifters felt about nakedness around other shifters–it was part of our way of life, so people rarely had confidence issues about their bodies.

The first room that I entered had a crowd gathered around the raised stage, the setting of which resembled a prison cell. There was a woman handcuffed to the bars, crocodile-like clips attached to her nipples, with a chain that connected them to the crotchless leather panties that she was wearing. I had to get closer to notice that there was a metal chain between her legs as well, and the two men who surrounded her were not hesitating to yank both chains, causing the woman to hiss loudly.

"Please, sirs, please," she begged, tears streaming from her face as one of the men covered a big egg-shaped metal thing with lube and inserted it in her butt, making me gasp and wince. How could she possibly fit it in?

Neither man had any sympathy for her pleas. Instead, the blonde guy at the front tugged more violently on her chains that connected her nipples, eliciting a yelp from her.

"I am begging you. I will do anything. Please." Her tear-smudged make up was running down her cheeks and my heart broke for her. She looked in distress, but both arseholes were just laughing at her.

"Please what, little one?" The second guy asked as he turned and twisted the bejewelled end of the metal thing that was deep between her butt cheeks, making her whimper.