13. Touch her and I'll end you

JAMES 

The night was full of surprises. The last thing I expected when Rai called was that my little wolf was at a private sex club and yet, here she was.

I contemplated marching inside, throwing her over my shoulder and driving her back to Windfire, but my plan went completely out of the window as I watched her enjoy the show Katia, Sean and Fernando were putting on as usual.

My innocent mate was not only not frightened by what she saw, she was intrigued by it. So much so that she explored every kinky room in the mansion, her arousal the sweetest smell in the world as she was unknowingly beginning to discover her own interests and kinks. I would lie if I said that watching her like this was not turning me on, my dick once again aching for a release.

Goddess, this girl was able to torture me without even realising.

Still, just because she was curious, it didn't mean she was going to enjoy even half of the kinks she came across. It was not an indication ‌that the kink scene was for her, way too soon for such a conclusion. Even so, I was pleased that she didn't run away either, although every time someone was hitting on her or propositioning her for some playtime, I wished she had. But my sweet Lili was oblivious to most of it–she simply smiled at them and wished them an enjoyable night.

Until one fucker decided to cross the line and do the unthinkable...

Not only was his breaking half of the club's rules–hell, the core rules of the BDSM community– but he was trying to drag my mate to a room to fuck her. The moment he told her she didn't need a safe word, I knew that the bastard was trouble.

"Listen, mate, this little sub here is with me, so go find yourself someone else," the arsehole lied.

My eyes locked with Natalia's, her shock of seeing me here evident.

"Are you willing to put your membership on the line to prove that?" I growled, challenging him, even if I had already decided that this guy was getting kicked out of Decadence forever. Neither the club, nor the members accepted this kind of behaviour, and I was certainly not going to forgive him for coming onto my mate like that.

He needed to consider himself lucky over the fact that I was planning to let him walk out of here alive... Or not, as I started to reconsider this when he began to pull Natalia again.

Anger churned in my chest as my hands dropped to my sides to form clenched fists of tension. I was ready to destroy the fucker right here, right now, but I had to control myself. Over the years, I'd become quite well known in the club, so I couldn't afford to cause a scene or to be seen attacking another member, no matter what kind of lowlife he was.

"Touch her again and I'll end you." My voice was calm, yet I made my intentions pretty clear, emphasising the last three words.

"Fuck you, man. She is coming with me. You are not her Dom."

No, even worse for him–I was her mate and this scumbag didn't know just how much he had fucked up.

He tried to push me, but I was a shifter; he never stood a chance. And when he was unable to make me move, he did what most men with big egos and too much self-assurance always resorted to–he let go of Natalia and aimed for my jaw, doing his best to punch me with whatever pathetic strength he had.

It cost me no effort ‌to grab his fist and hold in place while the bouncers rushed to us, given the scene he was causing.

That didn't mean I was going to let him off so easily. My fingers wrapped around his hand and I squeezed hard with my shifter strength, making him cry out in pain.