29. Trust and exploration 🌶️🌶️

Content warning: 
This chapter explores intimate scenes between multiple consenting characters (incl. MCs), including descriptions of group sexual activities within a BDSM context (no cheating). 
See comment for more details. You can skip this chapter, should you wish. 

NATALIA

The club's atmosphere was palpable, crackling with a carnal energy that hit me two steps within the door. The scent of sex and sweat hung heavily in the air this time. Every corner echoed with the unrestrained cries of pleasure from guests indulging in their primal urges.

Knowing smiles greeted us as we navigated through the main room, the heat of James' touch on my lower back leaving a fiery trail. Anticipation had my heart pounding, but I was more at ease now, having delved deeper into this world with him.

Each scene playing out around us took on new layers of meaning, now that I better understood the dynamics at work. A woman's ecstatic shriek echoed as her Domme painted her rear with stinging strikes. Others grunted and groaned nearby, lost in the throes of lust, oblivious to their audience. The surrounding decadence sparked a rush of excitement in me.

James' grip around my waist tightened, his teeth nipping at the sensitive skin of my neck. "Are you intrigued by the sight of them, Lili? Losing themselves in pleasure with no inhibitions?" His voice, a deep rumble, stirred something within me.

I leaned into him, his warmth a comforting contrast to the charged atmosphere around us. "Yes," I breathed. "It's... captivating."

As we passed an open playroom, my breath hitched. Sam had Lea draped over a spanking bench, her limbs secured while he alternated between sharp smacks and sensual caresses. She whimpered and writhed under his touch, clearly revelling in the experience.

A twinge of curiosity fluttered in me, and it took James no time to pick up on it, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled deeply, scenting my arousal. Our eyes locked, a knowing glint in his.

Enjoying the view? His voice echoed in my head.

Heat rushed to my cheeks, and I nodded, captivated by the scene. I trusted him completely, and with him, I felt free to explore these unexpected desires.

"Care to watch more?" he asked, his voice calm, yet his eyes mirrored the intrigue prompted by my interest.

"Yes," I confessed.

A bold idea, unexpected and contrary to traditional beliefs about mates, formed in my mind. Yet, I wasn't worried; I trusted James completely. We had the right to define the boundaries of our relationship, and tonight was about exploring those.

Despite my eagerness, my emotions whirled, caught between my craving for thrill and my fear of pushing too far. Would he understand?

"I need to ask you something," I murmured, shifting so that my head rested against his chest.

His chuckle vibrated through me. "I know that tone by now—you're up to something. What is it this time?"

"Did you enjoy playing with Sam and Lea?"

His eyes widened, and he inhaled sharply, clearly taken aback. His thumb traced the curve of my lower back as he pondered my question. "I did," he replied carefully, his gaze probing, unsure of my intentions.

"Would you... Would you play with them again? For me? I want to watch," I blurted before I lost my nerve. The words hung in the air, irrevocable. My heart pounded in my ears.

His surprise was evident, but he didn't pull away. Instead, he held my gaze, searching for any hint of hesitation. "You want me to play with them in front of you?"