30. Mine 🌶️🌶️🌶️

NATALIA                                                                                                 

I gazed up at James, my body still humming from the orgasm he had given me moments ago. 

This was it. The moment that I had been waiting for ever since we both knew the truth about our connection. Me and him, destined to be together. And even though we had a rocky start, we were now where we were supposed to be, right in each other's arms.    

Our mate bond pulsed with energy, pulling us closer as if it knew we teetered on the edge of fulfilling our souls' deepest craving. My wolf was ecstatic, howling her delight and hunger, while Aron bared his teeth in a snarl of possessive excitement.

"James, please. I need you now." My body burned for his. 

His eyes darkened, but he shook his head. "Fuck, little wolf. You've no idea how badly I want this. But I'm not sharing your first time with others." He nodded to the windows where curtains were still open, the glass dim but still see-through.

Anyone might have seen what we did with Sam and Lea, how I came apart under James' touch. And the thought of him taking me here, in full view of whoever might watch, stoked the fire in my veins even higher.

"Weren't you the one who didn't care if the whole world knew what we were doing? You certainly didn't mind it back at the skulk." I countered, suppressing a shiver as I recalled his bold claims back there.

"Oh, trust me, mate, everyone will know who you belong to when I make you scream my name. But I'm not fucking you in this playroom."

Excitement surged within me—to be claimed, taken, owned by him at last. I was ready to give myself to him fully and seal our bond.

"Please," I moaned, gripping onto him for dear life. "I can't wait any longer... Claim me, mark me. Make me yours."

A wicked grin spread across his face as he caged me beneath his powerful body. My wolf howled inside, writhing with the desire to bind herself—to bind us—to her mate at last. 

His fingers scorched a patch down my throat, my collarbone. "Is this what you want? To be mine forever? You know there's no going back."

"Yes," I hummed. "Make me yours in every way. I want you... no, I need you to let yourself go. Give me everything—I'm not fragile anymore."

He drew me close, lust and something far more primal burning in his eyes. "You never were, little wolf." 

His hand snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him, before he threw me over his shoulder and carried me out of the room, causing a flutter of nervous anticipation in my belly. 

We went up a staircase that took us to a secluded hallway lined with dark wooden doors. He stopped at one of them, swiping a card through the lock before pulling me inside. The air smelled of leather, musk, and a hint of something metallic. The space was intimate, with walls bathed in deep reds and blacks, and various pieces of BDSM equipment scattered throughout. Whips and floggers hung from hooks on the wall, while cuffs and chains dangled from the ceiling. 

"Welcome to our private playground," he said as he guided me deeper into the room. 

His fingers were warm and steady as he undressed me, his gaze intense while he observed my reactions, peeling my dress off my shoulders and letting it pool around my feet. 

"No bra, I see," he rumbled with approval.

With my dress and panties discarded, I was left in nothing but the harness. The crisp air caused goosebumps to prickle my exposed skin while he traced the outline of the leather that encased my body, drawing a breathy sigh from me.