Chapter 5. Author, another time skip? (Yes... And so what?)

In Bishop Schicksal's office, you can see Otto himself and a cloaked and masked figure. They stand looking at each other. Suddenly the figure utters:

- Dormammu, I've come to bargain!

- Someone and how did you get here

- Damn, that's not it... Ahem... Otto Apocalypse, I've come to make a deal!

POV K-001.

How did I end up in this situation? You ask me... For that you have to go back in time a little bit.

Some time ago.

I was sitting in my time base, which is a small apartment, and thinking...

What should I do? I don't have enough resources... Money won't help! Why not? Well... You see, I've bypassed all the black markets that specialize in Honkai technology. 

And now, there's just nowhere to get the resources I need, and after hacking Anti-Entropy and Schicksal, they changed the security system to a more sophisticated one with active tracking...
All this has led to the fact that I can't steal anything from them without revealing myself... Of course I could hack them, but it would take a long time.

It's 2011. And everything is going according to the plot... Well, there's only one thing... I met Siegfried! What's wrong with that? Ahem... He was sent on a mission to the ruins that I went to...
And, of course, he mistook me for the enemy... Though I denied it, and even said I wouldn't hurt him, he decided to fight me, saying I was from Schicksal. And yes, we shared the same quest... Solium! Shit!

This old man is very strong, despite the fact that he lost his arm a year ago to a partially awakened Herrscher of the Void...

I used the infinity technique, by the way... Well, not really... I created small "infinity zones" in places where Siegfried shot.

I got what I wanted in the end, but you should have seen the look on his face when I used some of the Herrscher Void's powers to escape?

He just stood there in a stupor and watched me walk away... Yeah, bitch! Now Anti-Entropy knows there's another Herrscher of the Void...

Shit! He probably went to a bar afterwards, got drunk and started cursing Otto!

Of course I was under a different identity and wearing a mask! But I still don't like it... 

Anyway, during those four years I created several scientific papers. And I was even invited to some universities to become a teacher... Even though I look like a high school student! Well... You know what? I said yes! 

Of course, I used a different personality...

I met Einstein and Tesla! And they invited me to join... YES! Wait, no! No! And again, no!

Although they are technologically better than Schicksal, Schicksal has more resources! Yeah, there's Otto. So what? And there's factional warfare in Anti-Entropy.