Chapter 7. The Deal with Otto. (Part 2)

Third POV.

- How do I know all this? Okay... Let's imagine that it is possible to save to a very powerful computer the position and state of all the particles in our world, and then use probability theory to calculate their future states... Purely theoretically you could see and analyze the future... 

- But that's impossible... You can't get that kind of computing power, there's a limit to the physics of our world... And the Honkai energy is an external factor... In the end, not only our world, but the entire imaginary tree would have to be preserved...

- That's where you're right! But you said yourself that there is a Honkai energy... And it violates the standard logic of quantum fields... Anyway, I created a quantum computer covering the entire quantum sea... And it constantly calculates the future and the past... (That's true, but not quite... It's working on calculating the other...)

- Wait, are you saying that you were able to access the quantum sea and were able to calculate the entire imaginary tree... That's impossible!

- Yes, yes, that's what everyone says... I bet even Will Honkai would be shocked... If he found out about it, but as you can see, no one knows about it... And you found out because we're now in a cut off space from an imaginary tree... And the computer itself is in a bubbly universe... If the Honkai found out about it, it would send all its forces to destroy it.

- Simply put, you know the future?

- Well, that's too strong a word... The computer only makes assumptions based on facts already in existence... And with the current course of events, billions of outcomes are possible, but they all lead to an imminent end for our world... (Not really!)

For example, if you were to go on like this, you would at the very least be responsible for the re-awakening of the Herrscher of the Void, which would lead to enormous casualties among both the population and the Valkyries... 

In the end, you would have been able to save Kallen, of course, but there would have been a huge number of casualties, and you yourself... 

I realize, of course, that you don't care what happens to this world... 

But tell me honestly, would you want to see her again?

- So your goal is to minimize the casualties of my actions, and with those minimal casualties save the world?

- No, you're wrong, I'm not going to save the world, the world itself has chosen its heroes... I just want to help ordinary people...

- You're lying too... What's your goal?

- Let's put it this way, Otto... I'll keep it to myself.

- Then what's your plan for bringing Kallen back, or as you put it, saving her?

- I'll tell you if you make a deal with me!

- Hmm... Then why do you want the Void Archive?

- I want to study the structure of the Divine Keys and the composition of Herrsсher nuclei... This will allow me to create a new mass weapon against the Honkai. Otto, it's impossible to defeat the Honkai, because it's a mechanism of the universe, designed to control the growth of civilizations... But it can be contained... You know there are more than one or two Divine Keys... 

- Archive, what do you think?

- Well, I would certainly let myself be studied, but for that I would ask a price! I want more freedom!

- What about enhancement? I'll upgrade you, and you'll be able to use the other Divine Keys' replicas to their full capacity, that is, to unleash the Zero Power... Well, I can only suggest that you, Otto, make a new deal with the Archive that satisfies both parties.

- Am I in, Otto?

- Hmm... Then what will you require of me if we make a deal?

- You'll have to give up some plans, well, and you'll have to improve your relationship with Anti-Entropy. And the other points above. Don't cancel the plan for K-423, she needs to grow strong... I can solve the Honkai eruption issue...

- So you need K-423 to wake up... Could you be more specific about what plans I have to cancel?

- Well, that's a minimum, stop researching the stones of the second Herrscher, it won't do anything anyway... Stop the False God plan, we can punch a hole in imaginary space with the Second Divine Key. 

- Do you know where it is?

- Of course I do! Who do you think I am?

- Are you the avatar of the Honkai Will?

- No, absolutely not, the Will has no consciousness or mind of its own, only a strictly subjective assessment of the situation.

- Do you know where this Honkai Will came from?

- Of course I do, but you'll have to pay extra for that...

- Well... I'll take the deal... (Otto)

- Then it's a deal! When you want to hear the rescue plan... Oh, and since I'm working for Schicksal now, give me a place to live and a salary... I know you're in short supply right now because you're spending all of Schicksal's money on Kallen Fantasy... But you're going to have to officially give me money!

- So, what does it take to save Kallen?

- It's simple, but there are two options.

- What are they? 

- One. We look for the stigma that Yae Sakura wore 500 years ago, which contains Kallen's full information, for she was very close to her, then completely restore her body and soul using these pieces of information. After all, the soul is information... 

But this plan may take too long... A hundred, two hundred, three hundred, maybe more years...

Second. We follow your original plan, but with the above changes, you don't become a False God to penetrate Imaginary space... 

You penetrate Imaginary Space to the Imaginary Tree with the second Divine Key, destroy the protection of the Imaginary Tree, with the updated Void Archives, change the past, thus creating a new branch of the Imaginary Tree, then we transfer your ...

You penetrate Imaginary Space to the Imaginary Tree with the second Divine Key, destroy the protection of the Imaginary Tree, with the updated Void Archives, change the past, thus creating a new branch of the Imaginary Tree, then we transfer your soul completely to the Eidos, and send you back in time to get into your own body and sync your memory, thus we bypass the limitation of the world and you can correct all the mistakes you made... 

But there's a little problem...

- And what's that?

- We need Eidos, and she's a member of the World Serpent! That's where you have to work! And what plan do you choose?

- Well... I agree with the second plan! But why are you helping me? 

- It's simple, I like Kallen... I like her as a character, as a Valkyrie of Schicksal... But you still have to change, Otto!