Chapter 34. Prometheus... Shall we play?

Third POV.

In infinite black space you can see a girl and a blue projection... The projection was telling her a story, which you and I will skip, as it would have been spelled out halfway through the book.
Here the story Prometheus was telling was over. The girl looked at Projection.

- So you're saying that the Will existed long before you did?

[Confirmed.]

- But you found a way, or rather, a channel of communication with it, so that you could influence it...

[It's not a channel of communication, it's an indirect influence.]

- I see... But it's a great influence... You were able to make the Will awaken five Herrsсhers during the second eruption. Well... Not five Herrshers. One... But the four Herrsсhers, by their very nature, are also an important element...

[So it is. But to awaken five Herrsсhers at once was impossible. For the Will is limited by the laws of the Imaginary Tree. Therefore four Pearls were created that are capable of creating Pseudo-Herrsсhers].

- Next... You control the order in which the Herrsсhers appear and their number, so that mankind is prepared in advance for their appearance.

[Affirmative. But after the emergence of an anomaly like you. All calculations are off.]

- Did you know that the Will considers this Time Scale a failure? It seeks to destroy it...

[Affirmative. Still, there are ways to avoid it. Adjustments have been introduced into the calculations. Waiting for the last Herrscher is within normal limits.]

- Hmm... Did you hear my "conversation" with Will, or rather her interrogation? You know that...

[Confirmed. Your conversation was analyzed. It is for this reason that I was in agreement with Will and assisted her in the plan to destroy anomaly #####]

- That you, that the Will... Why aren't you all paying attention to the other anomaly? 

[The entity named Houraiji Kyuusyou, is not an external factor. He is not an anomaly by the standards of the Imaginary Tree. He is the restraining factor of anomaly No. ###]

- ...

[...]

- I see... I roughly understand the current situation... Hmmm... You do know that the Will wants to make my "body" a Herrscher of the End, don't you?

[As previously stated. Anomaly No. ### is very considerate. You already have a plan to stop the Will's influence. We have discovered that you have created a pseudo-consciousness, or ego, to which you will redirect all influence of the Will. This is a very clever plan. But are you sure everything will go right?]

- Dear Prometheus, I have made my own calculations. Simply put, I am sure that everything will go strictly according to the plan... Only I did not expect that someone would try to bring me back to life... You see, I even walked away beautifully...