Chapter 35. Otto, what have you done to me?

Schicksal Headquarters.

Third POV.

In the medical section of Schicksal Headquarters, you could see a girl lying on a bed, hooked up to sensors monitoring her vital signs. Intermittent sounds from the heart monitor showed that the girl was alive. 

Behind the glass of the ward stood a man with blond hair and green eyes, and next to him was a doctor, a man in his sixties, who was also looking through the glass.

- Lord Overseer, the process of introducing the soul crystal has been successfully completed, the heart has started up again, the brain cells have been restored... The patient is in a coma. All that remains now is to wait for the process of integrating the soul core...

- Hmm... I see... Dr. Magee, how is your granddaughter?

 Magee, how is your granddaughter?

- She's fine, thanks to Ellis...

- So you want to go back to the research department? I told you before to go back...

- Mr. Overseer... I'm old now, it's time for me to retire...

Doctor Magee looked through the glass and his gaze fell on the girl on the bed.

- The fate of this world is in the hands of the young... 

(Author: She's actually ten years younger than you!)

- I see... Thank you for your help in this case, doctor... You've been a great help to us...

- I only paid her for the favor she had done for me earlier... All the more I was able to see my granddaughter again... 

- Hmm

- Hmm... GRANDDAUGHTER...

- Lord Overseer, I must go. I have a meeting with Lin in a day, so I have to leave now.

Otto calmly looked at the old man.

- Okay, Dr. Magee... Give my regards to Miss Lin.

- ...

Dr. Magee left Schicksal.

Meanwhile in the ward.