Chapter 16. Author, what the hell is another time skip? Author: =)

Beginning of Studies.

POV K-001.

My dear friends, I would like to announce to you that this world officially wants to get rid of me!

No, I understand, of course, that I am an anomaly, and that it is the world's duty to get rid of elements that can harm the universe... But what the hell!

I got in touch with Otto the other day... And you know what he told me? 

First of all, he covered me in foul language for five minutes... You see... I wondered... How does this elegant antagonist know so many foul words? 

Secondly, he thought I was an idiot... No! What? I just asked about his family and possible distant relatives! 

I came to the conclusion that he had remained loyal to Kallen for five hundred years... The old bastard!

And I met Fu Hua, who stared at me for a long time and then demanded an explanation...
Of course, I gave her the same answer as I did in Schicksal's lab...

It wasn't me who was an idiot, it was the children around me...

Math class.

Now, I'm in one of my math classes... 

I sat quietly listening to nothing, thinking over a new plan... But the teacher decided to "punish" me... He found on the Internet a complicated mathematical problem with a fifth-order equation... Which is solved through integral functions...

- Miss Sato, are you listening to me?

I looked at the teacher, with a "scared" look on my face.

- Y-yes... 

- Alright, then you'll have to solve this problem... I'll give you time to solve it! Bring it to me at the end of class...

He turned on the projector the problem I gave at Caltech when I taught there as a professor... 

- A-answer: x1=-125, x2=385, x3=27, x4=-81, x5=113

He looked at me in a stupor.

- You just said it at random, didn't you? Yes?

- Y-You-can-check... It's v-very easy q-question...

This time he looked at me with misunderstanding...

- Um... Stop! Right? How did you know the answer? It is not possible to solve it in such a short period of time!

- Я... I s-solved it in... in my head...

I haven't had a single teacher bother me since... Except for one, but he was just staring at me, trying to burn a hole in my head. Who's that?

Welt Yang! He already knows who I am, of course. I hope he won't raise any suspicions...

 I hope he won't raise any suspicions