Chapter 31. There is still a chance!

St. Frey Academy.

Theresa's office.

Third POV.

Teresa was sitting in her office, thinking about the current situation. Hyperion has only recently arrived in St. Freya, but...

Kiana is missing, Himeko is in the medical ward, and the serum that Haruki gave is being tested. Mei is no longer Herrscher, "Haruki," not Haruki, but another person...

 Mei is no longer Herrscher, "Haruki," not Haruki, but another person

It all gave Theresa a headache.

"Shit! Why did this all come down on me? Why did it all come out like this?"

Suddenly her phone rang. She unlocked the phone and looked at her contacts to see who was calling her at such a difficult time...

It was Otto Apocalypse. Teresa thought for a while and still decided to take the call. Since it was a video call she put the image on the holographic screen in her office.

The screen showed a man with blond hair and green eyes, he was wearing his usual light-colored clothing, but there was a difference

The screen showed a man with blond hair and green eyes, he was wearing his usual light-colored clothing, but there was a difference... He wore headphones, and at the moment he was most likely in a helicopter...

- Grandpa... How's your health? 

Teresa clenched her teeth and looked into the eyes of Overseer Schicksal.

[My beloved granddaughter... What are you doing now?]

An angry vein appeared on Teresa's forehead...

- Grandfather... Don't you know? 

[I knew about my research assistant's plans, of course, but...]

Teresa got up from her chair and pounded her little fist on the table... It looked very comical, but the serious expression on Teresa's face said otherwise...

- Do you have any idea what kind of situation we're in now? 

[Dear Teresa... I know what's going on right now... You should calm down... I'm on my way to you now...]

- What? Why? You know that Tesla and Einstein are in the academy, right?

[So what? What are they gonna do to me? Schicksal signed an agreement with them... And no matter what the situation, they have no right to attack me.]