Chapter 8. Teresa is the nicest creature in the world...

POV K-001.

Otto and I were walking down the hallway toward the lab, where Otto was supposed to introduce me to the staff... And yes, he and I made a deal... 

For those who don't know: The Cocoon of the End is where the core of the Judge of the End is located and where his powers send the Judges into reality.

All Judges except the Judge of the End are but shadows of his powers. The powers of the deceased Judges return to the Cocoon.

And Eidos is literally the Stigmata that came to life. Which has the ability to extract information from anything, it is also the source of the STIGMA project...

Now, to the main point... Why are the corridors in Schicksal, so long? What are these mazes? Maybe reconstruct the main headquarters of Schicksal? 

Is there a hangar for military equipment? If you consider that we are now two kilometers above the ground, then it turns out that reconstruction is very expensive... It's possible, though... We have to stop Otto from spending money on Kallen Fantasy.

Whoa, whoa! Who's that cute creature headed our way? What the hell? Is that Theresa? Oh, my God! That's so cute! We have to put on a mask! Whew! That was close! 

O Will Whimper, what creature? She's definitely not human! (She is.) And what's with the double area damage? 

- Otto, can I take the copyright on Theresa from you? How about I be Teresa's father?

- No, Teresa's rights are not for sale, and why be a father and not a mother?

Yeah, now... I will never call myself anyone's mother! I'm a Man... damn it!

- Damn, Otto, how could you make something so cute and kawaii? Seriously! You don't seem to have much of a face... Oh, right, the Kallen genes!

- ... I'd rather not say anything...

 I'd rather not say anything

Teresa's POV.

Today I decided to visit Schicksal's headquarters... I need to ask Otto for funding for the entire eastern branch of Schicksal, as well as St. Freya's school... It's already idle, but there's still not enough money, where does all that money go? Has Otto taken up his projects again?