Chapter 13. Otto: I found you! Come back!

Schicksal Headquarters.

Three days after the awakening of the Third Herrscher.

POV Otto Apocalypse.

I received a report from Theresa... Damn Ellis, I knew you'd do something!

But still, did she really manage to stop the Honkai eruption? Did she?

Of course, Theresa has a lot of questions for me right now... For example: What kind of technology did you use? Why didn't I know anything about it? How did you, Otto, find out about Herrscher's awakening?

Damn! I can only answer the first question...

Teresa gave me a list of survivors. Ellis Noer isn't among them, but there is another girl who looks suspiciously like her! 

They are now at St. Frey Academy... I'll soon find out... After all, my old friend is there now!
Ellis was the one who asked me to send Fu Hua there... and got caught in the act... Haha! I'm your boss! Know it! 

As soon as I confirm the information... I'll return Ellis to the Headquarters! That black-haired girl with the yellow eyes is definitely her! Everything matches except the color of her hair!

So... If you look at the list Theresa was kind enough to give me, then...

Raiden Mei, or the daughter of the former director of Massive Electronics... She is the carrier of the Gem of Conquest and the third Herrscher of this era... Hmmm... I don't really care... Of course, it would be nice if the third Herrscher sided with humanity...

 Of course, it would be nice if the third Herrscher sided with humanity

Next... Bronya Zaychik... Hmm, brought up in the Anti-Entropy Orphanage... She must be an agent of Anti-Entropy... Yeah, I don't really care who she is either...

Kiana Kaslana, no, K-423, hmmm. I used to care about her. But, now, Ellis has plans for her... So I don't care either... I don't need her anymore... 

Then there's Houraiji Kyuusyou... An unremarkable girl, an ordinary civilian... 

And

And... Haruki Sato, or Ellis Noer... If it wasn't for her picture, I wouldn't recognize her...

Seriously... Even here her personality is perfect... You can't dig into anything!