Author's notes 3.

⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning Dangerous Deadly Spoilers❗️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Some time ago, the author-sama had some problems that needed to be solved. Now he is free!
The book starts off with a chapter of Ark City. Unfortunately I don't remember very well yet, so I'm researching material on that part of the game. 

Also, the final 35th chapter of the game came out recently... A lot of things have become clearer... As well as confusing. Now I have to revisit some points in my fanfic.
Here are some of them:

1. Kiana, unknowingly herself, will fulfill the wish of the Herrscher of the End of the Old Age.
Herrscher of the End traveled from planet to planet through the Solar System.
Presumably, her journey began on Neptune.
It was supposed to end on Earth.

Kiana, which would arrive on Earth five to ten years after the events of Herrscher of the Ends gaining power, would complete her wish.

The dreams that the Beasts of Honkai saw in Spirit Adam through Kevin are the thoughts and desires of the Herrscher of the End of the Old Era traveling through the Solar System.
They were transmitted through the feelings of Cocoon.

Now Kiana is in charge of these feelings, and, hypothetically, the Honkai Beasts are transmitting them to Kiana.

Through the same feelings it is possible to connect to the dreams of humanity, which was once one in Adam.

2. The pseudo-core is the "heart" of the pseudo-herrscher.
This term refers only to Bella (Benares) and the three Sirin puppets - Aurora ("Pseudo-Herrscher of the Wind"), Galina ("Pseudo-Herrscher of Death") and Agatha ("Pseudo-Herrscher of the Flame").

The Pseudo-Kernel is not the true core of the Herrscher, but only a created product of it.
However, it is energetically connected to the main core and so can allow the puppets to use its powers and Bella to be able to transform into human form.

It is through this connection that Sirin learned of the death of her puppets and the destruction of Bella's human form.

Bella's core was created from part of the core of the Second.
Aurora - based on the core of the Fourth.
Galina, based on the core of the Sixth.
Agatha, based on Core Seven.

3. The true power of Elysia, the Herrsher of the Origin, is unification. With this new information, I can tell you again about the battle of Elysia and the Twelfth under a different wrapper.

Elysia, using the power of Origin, sealed the Twelfth Herrscher with twelve seals - after that he neither moved nor attacked.

And afterwards, uniting herself with the arrow, she destroyed the entire Elysium matrix.
And so Kiana, having received the power of the Beginning through Mei's sword, united the powers of the Herrshers within herself :

The powers of Mind (Bronya), Void (Sirin), Lightning (Mei), Wind (Wendy), Ice (Ana), Death, Flame, Consciousness (Senti), Earth (Owl), Erosion (Old Age Rin - all game Samsara canon) and Origin (Elysium).

4. There is a possibility that Senti is a kind of reincarnation of the Herrscher of Old Age Consciousness, for Kevin mentioned that she was awakened by the Key.

That is, Senti is not really a Herrsher, but a Herrscher-Key.
Virtually immortal until you destroy the hairpin.

There were hints of this even then.
Otto said that while she was in the capsule, something snuck into her body from the Key.
Can Keys awaken as a Herrschers?
Is Honkai's will so stingy that it didn't give a second core to the Eighth?

5.

● Tesla says it is becoming increasingly difficult to bring people back to their normal state because of the situation.

● Spiritual Adam is not humanity as a whole, but its dreams.
Dreams that have become a force in the fight against the Honkai.

● People cannot come out of the state of Spiritual Adam not because they cannot, but because they do not want to.
Dreams give them the fulfillment of all dreams and desires, no one can escape the trap of their mind.

● AE and Schicksal's plan is to find the most stable dreams and dispel them.
This is how Spiritual Adam will fall, crumbling like a house of cards.

● Teresa is the ultimate trump card in this plan, for the power of her Honkai Beast Vishnu gives her the ability to absorb and destroy dreams.

6.

● Cocoon enters into sync with the contenders for the power of the End, Kevin and Kiana.
In the dimension of thoughts and inner self, the Cocoon reveals their real selves - the student Kevin dreaming of an ordinary life and the student Kiana dreaming of an ordinary life.

They are so much alike, which Kevin also notices, saying that they could have been friends if fate had turned differently.

7.

● The power of the Chimera unites the dreams of all the Honkai Beasts.
These dreams are a reflection of everything Herrscher of the End thought.
● Herrscher of the End traveled from planet to planet.
Her final point of travel was supposed to be Earth, but the Pioneers happened.
● Bianca and Kevin say goodbye.
They say goodbye as old friends who don't want to become enemies.
Kevin asks Bianca to say hello to "the last Kaslana" from him, and she says goodbye to him as "the first Kaslana".
The last Kaslana is Kiana, if anything.
He's no longer "Kaslana", he's "Honkai".

That's all I need to digest and think about. This is too much plot for me at once!!! The author-sama wants to die!

MiHoYo, what the hell are you doing?