Chapter 6. The Deal with Otto. (Part 1)

POV Otto Apocalypse.

The situation I find myself in is intriguing... Very interesting to see what this little girl has to offer... Ha.

But what worries me is that she knows about my plan to get Kallen back. The extent of her awareness is confusing! But even if she offers me nothing useful, she can be used... 

With the help of Fenghuang Down, I will be able to find out where she got this information from, since even my closest subordinates don't know about it. 

How will she be able to help me? The Honkai God has shared with me the knowledge of the soul... But I still couldn't do anything!

"Archive, what do you think of this person's statement?"

A voice sounded in my head: 

"Otto, you know what the strangest thing is?"

"And what's that?"

"I scanned her and found no Honkai energy. Which means..."

"That she was able to penetrate almost the most secure place in the world with just her intellect?"

"Yes. And mind you, she's not afraid of Shamash's court, and I haven't noticed any weapons hidden in her... And she knows it is a replica created with the help of us, the Void Archives... Have you wondered how she knows you have us?"

"Maybe she's connected to a previous era? Or is she working for the World Serpent?"

"Right now, we can only speculate... Listen to her, extract as much information as you can, and then eliminate..."

"I completely agree with you, but you... Will you show yourself?"

"Okay..."

"By the way, do you happen to know how she blocked the signal? I can't summon Amber or just contact the outside world."

"Having scanned my surroundings I noticed that spatial distortions are present, most likely we are cut off from the outside world... And the interesting thing is that there was no such technology in the previous era..."

"So you're saying that the level of technology behind it is ahead of even the previous era?"

"No, it's just that if you could isolate the Herrschers in space, there would be fewer casualties in the Honkai eruptions... And perhaps humanity of the previous era would have been able to survive longer..."

POV K-001.

Hmm... He's taking too long to think! He must have noticed that I have "no" Honkai energy... And space is cut off from the outside world.

Actually, there are several reasons.

First, for the past four years I've been developing control of Honkai energy. Now it's impossible to feel a single gram of that energy from me even when I'm asleep... Cool! Isn't it?