Chapter 26. The Awakening of the Herrscher of the Void.

Third POV.

Twenty hours after Kiana's capture, Schicksal Headquarters.

Otto was standing in front of a large flask, with Amber standing behind him.

He was watching K-423, which was in a huge test tube. He thought about how events would have unfolded had he not met Ellis Noer.

That's probably what would have happened, too... He turned around and headed towards the exit.

Suddenly a girl with dirty gray hair and dark glasses appeared in front of him, she was wearing a lab coat, and in her hand she was holding a cube that glowed orange. By the way, her hands were bandaged...

- Miss Noer, as always you surprise me with your sudden appearance... This device is very useful... When are we going to mass-produce it?

- Hello, Otto... I don't think this device can be mass-produced. Its construction is very complicated.

- Hmmm... I see... I see your plans are going well.

- Yes. Otto, move all headquarters to an area above the sea where there are no people below us. We don't want ordinary people to get hurt, do we? And deploy Honkai suppressors on balloon drones around HQ... They have a cloaking system built into them. 

- I see... You want to keep the new Honkai eruption to a minimum... 

- And yes, let this system miss our guests... But you have to stop them with the defense system. 

Otto looked at Ellis thoughtfully. 

- You want to create the appearance that the HQ is in defense mode?

- It is necessary... By the way, Otto, you should evacuate to the ground now... To the old HQ. You'll also have to evacuate the civilian personnel.

- You don't think I can handle the little pests?

- They'll bring help in the form of Anti-Entropy... Even though they're our allies by contract, but, right now, they're furious with "you"... I'm sure they'll want to get rid of you.

- Well... I'd better not get involved in current events...

- Exactly. Otto I need the Void Archive for a while...

Otto looks at Ellis with surprise.

- Why do you need it? Do you want to play the role of a villain?

- No... I want Fenghuang Down..

Otto had a cube in his hand that shimmered with evil color. He handed it to Ellis.

 He handed it to Ellis

- Okay... You don't have to tell me why you need it. I should probably go...

- Otto leave Amber alone for a minute, I need to talk to her...

Otto looked at Amber.

- I wonder what you want to talk about?

- I'm going to give Amber a very important task...