Chapter 36. Luna Apocalypse.

Three months later.

Schicksal HQ.

Third POV.

Otto sat in his office and pondered the current situation. Four months ago, the Herrscher of the Void had had a massive eruption of Honkai... Though most of the Honkai's radiation was neutralized, some of the energy still leaked through the "shield" around the HQ.

 Though most of the Honkai's radiation was neutralized, some of the energy still leaked through the "shield" around the HQ

The culprit of all this is now running around Sсhiсksal with no memory, and the Herrscher of the Void has disappeared... But two weeks ago traces of Kaina were spotted in Ark City. Both Shiksal, the Far East branch, and Anti-Entropy are looking for her. As for Otto, he's still wondering whether to send a little support to Theresa to get Herrscher found faster...

Moving around Ark City, the Herrscher of the Void, because of his minimal control over his energy, spreads it all over the city.

- Hmm... Should we send Rita to find the Herrscher of the Void? She's free right now...

Suddenly the door to the Overseer's office swung open and a girl, about twelve years old, ran in.

- Grandfather! You're a liar! You promised to introduce me to my big sister a long time ago! It's been three months!

Otto took a deep breath. Not only has K-001, lost her memory, but she's also constantly causing a commotion in Schicksal. Is that how Kaslan's blood reacts? 

"Dr. Magee seemed to promise that he had eliminated all genetic defects... Is it really in Kaslan's genes to be so troubled? It was so much easier with Ellis..."

At the same time in the girl's head, "Serves you right... You old asshole!"

- Luna... How many times have I told you not to come into my office without knocking?

- Um... Grandpa... I hear you're going looking for someone... Can I come, too? It's boring here at HQ. I've explored everything, but for some reason I'm not allowed into the Research Department...

Otto put his hand on his forehead. "How much longer can this go on?"

- You do realize it's dangerous, don't you? You can't even handle a regular Honkai zombie...

- No! I'm strong! And no one's been able to catch me yet... 

- Well that's just for now...

Otto looked at the girl who was standing in the office, shifting from one foot to the other.

- Well... How was your class? 

Luna looked indignantly at her grandfather.

- The teachers are stupid... They themselves do not know anything ...

- So there is nothing wrong with your studies.

- Yes! The physics teacher is still standing at the blackboard in my room muttering something about the standard model that I changed!