Chapter 15. This world hates me!

After lunch in the dormitory of St. Freya's Academy.

Third POV.

Mei, after everyone had eaten, went to wash the dishes

Mei, after everyone had eaten, went to wash the dishes. Bronya sat down on the couch and started up her HomuStation to play games. Kiana started picking on Mei... (Her pickups totally sucked.)

Himeko went to her room with a can of beer... (How did an alcoholic get hired as a teacher?)

And Houraiji Kyuusyou and "Haruki" sat at the table and finished their food. Kyuusyou was the first to speak:

- Listen, would you mind playing Kallen Fantasy with me tonight, an update came out recently... And now we can play together!

- Y-yes, okay...

(Damn, I'm sick of this game! I played it together with Otto... But the mechanics in this game suck... And the plot sucks! At some point I got bored with it, so I helped Otto... Well, rewrote the whole thing! It's not an update, it's purely a new game, with new mechanics! Damn Otto... Why not just give this game a new number... It would be the seventh one already... Hmmm... I guess he just didn't want to pay me...)

Somewhere in Schicksal's HQ, a certain Otto Apocalypse suddenly felt a shiver: "Damn! Someone must be cursing me..."

- K-Kyuusyou, c-can we after we eat, t-talk p-privately...

- Good! Shall we go to your new room? I'll help you get settled!

"Haruki" and Kyuusyou took their time to finish their food, gave the plates and cutlery to Mei, and went up to the second floor...

The Haruki's room.

Kyuusyou walked into the room, surveying her surroundings. She clicked her tongue and said:

- Yes... There's a lot of work to be done here...

At the same time "Haruki" closed the door and snapped the lock.

- Um... Haruki, why did you close the door?

- ...

"Haruki" gradually began to approach Kyuusyou like a wild lion.

- Do you want to talk in private? Yes?

- ...

"Haruki" pinned her against the wall, gazing intently into Kyuusyou's eyes.

- Alright... You can ask me questions! I'll answer them all!

- ... 

"Haruki" put her right hand against the wall, thus depriving "Savior" of an escape route.

- Hey! I'm actually straight... Well... At least we haven't met enough yet!

- Oh Will! Why are you so stupid?