Chapter 30. Otto: What the hell!

A few hours ago.

Third POV.

Otto Apocalypse was evacuated to the old Schicksal Headquarters. It was a huge church in Vienna that used to act as the Schicksal control center...

 It was a huge church in Vienna that used to act as the Schicksal control center

Otto sat with Amber in his old office... He took out his HomuStation, and started up Kallen Fantasy VI, which Ellis had completely redone...

He played it and concurrently thought about the current situation:

"Hmmm... Ellis has been preparing for today's events for a long time... I hope it goes well..."

"How does she do it? She was able to completely rewrite this game... I didn't even have to pay the developers!"

"I saved good money on that... Of course, she complained that I wasn't paying her money for it... But after all, she decided to rewrite the game herself..."

"It turned out very well, by the way... It's the best version of Kallen Fantasy ever made..."\

"Ha... I finally got my level 69 Oath of Judah. Yes!"

While Otto was playing, about three hours had passed

While Otto was playing, about three hours had passed. Amber approached him.

- Lord Otto...

Otto continued to play, ignoring Amber.

- Lord Otto...

He didn't care, he was passing the boss now, so he couldn't answer her...

- LORD OTHO, this is important!

Here the boss did irreparable damage to Otto's playable character, because he was distracted...

- Amber! We agreed that you wouldn't bother me when I was playing Kallen Fantasy...

- Lord Otto, Miss Noer told me to give you this... When two hours have passed... After we get here. Here you are...

Amber took out the letter and the pendant and handed them to Otto.

- Hmm... Isn't that the key to Miss Noer's quantum computer? Why did she give it to me? And what kind of letter is that?

Otto opened the envelope and looked at the contents of the letter: