Chapter 11. My plan was perfect! (Part 1)

POV K-001.

... 

Why did everything go wrong? Was it my fault? Shit! I'm gonna have to stall for time... Bitch! Fucking Honkai! Though you have no mind... Shit!

I looked at the approaching sea of Honkai beasts... 

Ok... Don't blame me... 

I pulled a Jedi blade out of my spatial "bag"... No, it's just an ordinary plasma blade... The temperature of the plasma can vary depending on the settings of the energy source...

Shit! I've got it all figured out. There shouldn't be any mistakes! Why did the locking ring break? It should have held... I checked all the devices, thoroughly, every one of them.

Now, we'll have to use plan B: we need to call in reinforcements from Schicksal, and set up a suppressor in this area, so there won't be any spread of Honkai radiation... 

And anyway, why the fuck are there so many Honkai beasts here! Where did they even come from... Bitch! I don't care if they're infected... There's nothing I can do about them... Just give them eternal rest...

You may ask: What happened here? Well, how can I tell you... My vacation seems to be canceled! Damn... My plan was perfect!

A few days before the current events.

POV K-001.

It's been a month since I took a vacation from Otto... Well technically...

Yes! The main plot of the game is about to begin... 

During this month, I've been implementing my divine plan to advance the plot and save the people of Nagasor City...

What is the plan?

It's simple:

One. I, instead of Cocolia, sent Bronya to Chiba Academy as a transfer student... And yes, I have complete control over their communication... In fact, I substituted my own voice using a neural network... 

And yet no one suspected a thing... Not Cocolia, not Bronya! You see, my programming skills had reached such a level that even Bronya didn't notice anything suspicious...

And of course I gave her the task of getting close to Raiden Mei... And that part of the mission was a success! Now the three of them are inseparable! They're friends... Of course, Cocolia still wants to provoke a Honkai eruption... But she doesn't know anything about Bronya, "she" still supplies her with the "right" information...

Second. I've been installing Honkai Radiation Suppressors around Chiba Academy for a month... Now, there's a tight ring of a kilometer in diameter around the academy that localizes the Honkai eruption... All I have to do is watch... 

Third. I've hacked Hyperion, and it will arrive here for "prophylaxis" at exactly the moment when Herrscher Thunder awakens... Oh, my God! I'm going to see the native Thor, god of prayers and thunder... Haha!