Prologue

Hello, my lovely readers!

I am back with a new story on Arnav and Khushi. This story has a twist. :)

Hope you all love this. 

......................................................................................................................................................................

Avinash Singh Raizda is one of the top Business Tycoons in India. Although he is based in Delhi, he has businesses all around the country. His wife died two years after giving birth to their youngest child. Avinash never married again but the loss of his wife made him an alcoholic. Every night before going to sleep Avinash would drink till he pass out. 

Yet, that never affected his business or his way of operating. His body got so used to alcohol that much that he would conduct a whole meeting with more than 20% alcohol in his body. 

He ventured his business out to Pune when he got his eldest child, Anjali Singh Raizada married to the son of the number one business tycoon in Pune. Anjali married Shyam Jha as per her father's wishes. However, she ended up finding her true love in Shyam. While it was a business deal at first it ended up giving both Anjali and Shyam a happy ending. 

Avinash then ventured his business out to Bangalore when he got his third eldest son, Akash Singh Raizada married to the daughter of the number one business tycoon in Bangalore. Akash married Payal Sharma a few years after Anjali's wedding. To his luck, he also found the love of his life in Payal. As expected they both found their happy ending as well. 

However, Avinash scored the big goal when he sent the proposal out for his second eldest son, Advay Singh Raizada. He wanted Advay to marry the daughter of Shashi Gupta, owner of Gupta Industries. Shashi was the biggest Business Tycoon in Mumbai and finally, Anisha ventured into the biggest business hub in India by getting Advay married to Khushi Kumari Gupta. 

Khushi was just over 20 years when she got married to Advay while Advay was 29. Shashi forced  Khushi to drop out of College and got her married to Advay. Her elder sister Sheetal eloped with her long-time boyfriend and got married against their father's wish and Khushi ended up paying the price. She was home-schooled for the final two years of schooling and even with the college she only got to go for less than one year. 

Deep down Khushi hoped after getting married she might be able to continue her studies but it was all a dream. Advay was not the man she thought. Even on their wedding night, he chose to spend it with his girlfriend Sam instead of Khushi. He made her stay inside the house all the time. No one in his family had the courage to speak against him and Avinash always backed him up. 

When Avinash died of a heart attack Khushi thought everything might change for her. Unfortunately, it changed, but for the worse. Advay became more aggressive and he openly started going out with his girlfriend Sam after Avinash's death. Every night Khushi spent alone in their room while Advay spent his nights with Sam in her house. 

Arnav was the youngest of all. He went to the USA for his master's and ended up getting a job offer from one of the biggest companies in America. For the last three years, Arnav is based in the USA. He worked full-time while continuing his master's part-time. He was unable to attend Advay's wedding or Avinash's funeral due to study and work commitments. 

Arnav and Avinash are the same in most ways. Both are arrogant, egoistic and ruthless.  Both of them, their own self mattered before any. However, the only difference is Arnav is a committed person. Whether it's in a career or in personal life. That is the main reason he never fell in love or wanted to get married because he knew the day he fall in love, is the day he committed himself to another person. Once he is committed he knew nothing can change his mind. That scared him. He did not want another person to come between him and his success. 

Advay is an alcoholic while Aranv never touched alcohol. Again the reason is Arnav did not want alcohol to become a distraction on his road to success. Arnav wanted to earn as much as money he can. He believes life depends on the number of digits in your bank account before the .00

Everything changed when Advay met with an accident within 7 months of his marriage. He and Sam were coming from Goa after spending a whole weekend there. Advay and Sam both were drunk and Advay was driving. Sam died on the spot while Advay was on life support for a few hours before his death.  At the age of 20, Khushi became a widow. 

"Excuse me, Sir, we will be landing soon. Please sit back and open your window shield" 

Arnav woke up to the voice of the air hostess. He never thought the day he come back to India will be the day to attend his elder brother's funeral. Within 7 months, he lost his father and his elder brother. Arnav blamed Khushi for everything. Before she came into the family, they were all happy. It's only been 7 months and she managed to cast her black eyes on two of his family members. 

Arnav has never seen Khushi. He saw the photos of Advay's wedding but Khushi's face is either coved in the veil or by her hands. But one thing he knew is he hated her.

As soon as the flight landed, Arnav got out and found his driver. 

"Welcome back Sir. I am so sorry you have to come like this"

"Thank you, Mohan. I never thought I will have to attend his funeral. What exactly happened?"

"Advay sir and Sam mam were drunk when they got killed"

"Sam? who is Sam? I thought his wife's name is Khushi"

Mohan explained everything to Arnav. How Advay only got married because of Avinash and the business, how he stranded Khushi etc. Arnav now realised the reason behind the awkward silence whenever he called home and asked for Advay.

"No one told me this"

"They didn't want to burden you, Sir. And also, there was nothing much we can do. Advay sir never listened"

"But it was supposed to be his wife's duty to make sure her husband comes home to her. She must also get married because of the business and then played the sympathy card"

Mohan didn't comment on this. He knew Aranv and Advay both are not people who can be reasoned with. So it's best to shut your mouth. 

"Anyway, I am glad I don't have to see her face. When did she leave?"

"Leave? Who sir? and where?"

"Advay's Wife, now that Advay is dead there is no point for her to stay at our house. So when did she leave?"

"She is still there sir. Gupta sir was stern when he said once she left their house after the marriage she is not supposed to come back home. It does not matter if she has to wear white for the rest of her life, but she will have to stay at Raizada house"

"What? How dare he? If we don't want her then?"

"Anjali mam will not let her go anywhere. She loves Khushi mam like her own. Akash sir and Payal mam also have soft corners for Khushi mam. Only Shyam sir wants her out of the house" 

"At least someone with a brain. I will talk to Di and Bhai. Will make sure she is out of the house soon"

Aranv decided to talk to Shyam and execute a plan to throw Khushi out of Raizada house as soon as the Funeral is over. 

........................................................................................................................................................................

Please don't forget to vote and comment :) 

Hope you enjoyed this.