Chapter 10

It has been over months since Advay's funeral. Lives at Raizada's house are becoming normal and everyone continued with their normal routines.

Shyam has been trying hard to convince Arnav on kicking Khushi out of Raizada's house and Arnav always dismissed him saying they should wait till she is financially stable.

Arnav was relieved when Khushi didn't accept the money from Advay's will. Otherwise, it would have been hard to dismiss Shyam. However, Arnav is yet to find out why Shyam is obsessed with Khushi moving out of Raizada's house.

Arnav and Khushi do not interact much when others are around but they make sure to have a small chat every night by the poolside before going to sleep.

It was another night and Arnav and Khushi were having coffee by the poolside.

"Khushi, can I ask you a question?"

"Since when you started asking permission before you speak?"

"I was trying to be a gentleman"

"Huh, really? Ok, you can ask"

"Why don't you call me by my name?"

"What?"

"See, there is Anjali Di, Payal Bhabhi, Akash Bhai, Shyam Jiju but when it comes to me, it's just hey, you"

"In that case, you should call me bhabhi too"

"What do you mean?"

"You call me Khushi, but in reality, I am your bhabhi"

"Do you really want me to call you bhabhi? Think before you answer Khushi because you know me"

Khushi took a few minutes to think. This had never occurred to her before today. Since day one, he has never called her bhabhi and she has never called him by his name. She used the name Mr. Raizada a few times when she was angry but that's about it.

Would she be ok if he calls her bhabhi? And her inner self answered her with a big internal slap.

"Have you gone mad Khushi? Don't even think about it"

"But why? I am his bhabhi"

"Shut up"

Arnav looked at Khushi and saw her eyes going left and right. He knew she is talking to herself. She does this whenever she is confused.

"Earth to Khushi...... hello..."

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize when I zoned out"

"So?"

"What so?"

"Do you want me to call that name or not?"

"No, I am happy being Khushi"

"And I would like to be Arnav"

"Huh?"

"As you would like to be called Khushi, I would like to be called Arnav"

"I understand"

"Arnav"

Khushi was confused about why he is calling his own name.

"Khushi, it should be I understand Arnav"

"I might need some time to get used to it"

"Come on Khushi, it's just five letters. You don't need days to remember that"

"But...."

"No buts, say Arnav"

"I mean...."

"Khushi, say with me, A..."