TWENTY THREE

What was her question?

"Yes. Fuck yes. Even as you fucking suck me off, I still won't see you below me, just as you won't when I'm eating you out." I moaned, thrusting into her mouth, she just took it, and my hands went to the sides of her head, as I fucked her mouth like I fucked her pussy—hard and fast.

When I came, she sucked it all down her throat and wiped her mouth.

"Well, I guess I can handle that, but if you fuck me over, Kim, I will kill you."

"Let's get dressed and get this marriage over with, so I can fuck you with a ring on both our fingers."

She rose before me and lifted her torn top, groaning. "You are such an ass."

"I would say sorry, but I wouldn't mean it," I said, rising from the bed as well.

We stood there, staring at each other, both naked and both desperately in need of each other.

"One last fuck before we get married?" That look in her eyes made me shiver.

All I could do was smirk before pushing her against the wall.

"You and I, what a pair we make," I said, spreading her legs once again and one of the many more times that will happen in the future, I hoped.

"You and I against the world then?" she asked me as I pushed inside her.

"With this fuck, we start a new chapter in our life," I hissed as I slammed into her. "May we forever be rulers, may our enemies tremble at our feet, may we never forget our great love that is the family. Which we will rule with an iron fist."

"May we be ruthless and have no regrets," she added gripping onto my back. "May we take what we want, when we want it, with the world at our feet."

I smiled as I fucked her against the wall. We moved in sync. It was like our bodies were also agreeing to our package of glory, death, and blood.

"Mrs. Kim, we shall have the world soon," I said, never wanting to stop my hunt to go deeper within her. The tides were changing, and we must adapt to survive during drastic changes, and Y/N was that drastic change. What we had was much bigger than the two of us, but as she moaned out my name, I couldn't be more grateful. She would help me fill the sky with the Songs' blood. Once we did, we would rule.

That thought added to the pleasure, and it was the best fuck of my life.

Y/N'S POV

"After hours of rescue missions and millions of prayers, we have yet to find any survivors of Flight 735. Our hearts go out to all the families affected by this great tragedy, which was caused by a simple and unpredictable engine failure. The Kim family has created a charity in honor of the victims and has already donated fifteen million dollars on behalf of Y/N and Taehyung who, as we all know, are getting married this evening. Their wedding has been the talk of the town since we broke the story to you only three days ago. Apparently, the couple had been seeing each other in secret for quite some time now. The rumors of who are to attend this wedding range from Korean politicians and senators, U.S. senators, Italian socialites to the very top of the A-list . . ."