SIXTY TWO

I felt the words leave my throat as my mouth dropped open. My hand went to her stomach before I met her gaze. Each time I tried to form a word, it was lost by the time I opened my mouth again.

"You're pregnant," I whispered.

She nodded. "Ten weeks."

My legs gave out under me, and I found myself on my knees, my head on her stomach. I couldn't hear anything, but I felt so humbled, in love, and overjoyed. Her hands found their way into my hair again as I kissed her stomach.

"I love you, too, Taehyung. I just don't know if I can say it often," she whispered. "So you're going to have to say it to him or her a lot."

I laughed and nodded. She bent down in front of me, and I gripped the sides of her face.

"Holy shit, I'm fucking pregnant," she whispered.

"Holy shit, indeed," I whispered back before taking her lips. Pulling her body to mine, I lifted her up bridal style and walked over to the bed.

"No sex on the piano?" she asked in my arms.

"I don't want sex. I want to make love to you."

Dropping her in the center of the bed, she raised an eyebrow at me. "You are so cheesy, Kim."

"Shut up and enjoy it." If I was going to die of something, it was going to be of happiness.

She pulled me by my belt onto the bed and hopped on my waist. "You cannot treat me differently."

"The fuck I am." Everything was different now.

"Taehyung, I'm serious." She glared at me.

Sitting up, I grabbed her sides to hold her in place. "So am I, you're pregnant."

"That doesn't make me handicapped or made out of glass," she snapped, and I would have to prepare for a few months of it. But that thought only brought a smile to my lips.

"Y/N, if you would let me, I would wrap you in bubble wrap and make sure you were surrounded by at least four men on the ground and two in the fucking sky."

"And I would use the motherfuckers' heads as target practice. Until I start to fucking waddle, no one is to treat me any fucking differently. If they do, I'll chain them to the back of your stupid Audi and rip them apart. Pregnant or not, I'm still fucking Bloody Min," she yelled in my face.

There had to be something fucked up with me if I found her threatening to kill people while pregnant sexy. Kissing her, I made sure to leave a mental note of where our argument had left off before flipping her onto her back. I could feel her small hands ripping at my clothes, trying her best to pull them off me as I was trying to do with her.

"Say it again," I whispered, kissing down her chest.

"What?" she gasped out in pleasure as I made it to the promise land, the land of milk and honey right between her thighs.

"Tell me you love me." I kissed her other lips, before placing three fingers inside her.

She didn't speak as I quickened my fingers in and out of her. She moaned out loudly as I slowed down.

"Taehyung"

"Tell me," I whispered, moving so slow she rocked against me in hopes of forcing me to move faster.

"I fucking hate you!"

"And?" I asked, smirking. I loved watching her this wild because of me.