FIFTY SEVEN

"Do you think he is angry?"

"One can only hope, love."

"Entertaining indeed." Minho smirked, leaning back into his chair.

"That was only the first course father." Taehyung grinned, and I couldn't wait for dessert.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I didn't make a habit of smoking. However, this damn wedding had gone on for far too long. Jaemin was now fully aware, which had to mean his new wife was as well. The tension between us, as we pretended to be nothing more than guests, was boiling under the surface. Even the way Saige cut her steak, which was so rare it looked like it was dripping blood, seem to antagonize us. She glared at Y/N with so much hatred even Jisoo had to look away. My Y/N smiled at her as if she hadn't noticed. I knew she had though. The clicking noise under the table as she loaded her gun with one hand was proof enough.

So I took a small smoking break inside the bathroom stall like I was still in high school. Jin and Namjoon had been my role models until the point my mother found them and beat their asses so badly that they couldn't sit. That was the last time either of them smoked. I, on the other hand, had never been caught.

Maybe Y/N could beat it out of me?

"Did you see Kim's bitch?" a voice called out from the other side of the stall.

"The Min wench in white?" another replied, and I felt myself freeze.

"What I wouldn't give to fuck the shit out of her tight pussy. I would ride the fuck out of her until she broke down like a good little cunt whore. Then—" He didn't get to finish for the simple fact that I stepped out of the stall and put a bullet in the back of his friend's head.

The body fell onto the urinal he was pissing in. The man beside him—how dare he call my wife a whore, cunt, and bitch—stood with his pants down in shock. I knew him. He was Jaemin's best man, Wonwoo.

He turned to me, opening his mouth to speak, but I took the liberty of grabbing him by his hair and smashing his head against the marble above the urinal.

"That Min wench is my fucking wife!" I yelled, using his head as a hammer against the wall.

"You don't talk of her as you piss." Slam.

"You don't talk of her, period. You don't call her anything but fucking Mrs. Kim." Slam.

"And you sure as fuck don't talk of her with your fucking hand on your dick." Slam. Slam. Slam.

Releasing his head, which was covered in blood and brain matter, I watched as his body fell to the ground. He most likely died after the first two hits into the wall, but all I could fucking see was red. I wanted his head to come off his fucking shoulders. Sighing, I turned to the mirror to find my suit covered in blood.

With a groan, I reached into my jacket and pulled out my phone. "Hoseok, I need a new suit as fast as possible," I told him as I washed the blood from my hands. Looking down, I noticed the blood spreading across the marble floor and onto my fucking shoes.

"Damn it. Get me new shoes as well."

Hanging up, I dried my hands and stared at the bodies around me, just as another fool stepped in. He froze, looking first at the blood and then to me.

"Anger issues," I said to him reaching for my gun. "Step into my office."

He tried to turn and run but I shot him right in the spine, and his legs gave out.

"Guess you won't be stepping anywhere, huh?" I asked him before blowing a hole through his face. Again, the blood splattered onto my hands, and I couldn't help but groan once more.

"See what you made me do?" I asked the dead man before locking the door and rewashing my hands.

The worst things happened when you smoked. But thank God for silencers, I thought to myself.

Y/N'S POV

When Taehyung sat back down, he kissed my cheek. I looked him over quickly and something didn't seem right.

"Did you change?" It looked like the same suit but only fresher, like he hadn't been wearing it all day.

"Why would I do that?" he asked me, but there was a glint in his eye.

"Don't play coy with me."

He smirked, kissing me once more and whispering, "Later, love."

"So what's next on the menu?" Minho asked as he wiped the corners of his mouth.

Evelyn smacked on his chest. "Will you stop? You're like a child at Disneyland."

"Bloody Wonderland, actually." Taehyung smirked. I wasn't sure what that meant but Minho did, and I guess that was all that mattered.

"Taehyung and I have to say hello before any more excitement occurs." I smiled as Taehyung and I stood.

Saige and Jaemin must have had the same idea because they were walking right to us.

We met them in the middle of the dining hall.

"Mr. and Mrs. Song, congratulations. You and this wedding were beautiful." I smiled reaching out for Saige's hand.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim." Saige smiled back, shaking my hand. "And kudos to you for wearing white and not caring what people think of you."

"My family's opinion is all that matters to me." Which was bullshit because only my opinion, and sometimes Taehyung's, mattered to me.

"Yes, our apologies about your father then." Jaemin bit his lip at me with lust in his eyes. He reached over to shake my hand, but Taehyung grabbed his wrist and forced him to shake his.

"I'm quite possessive," he told him. "I'm sorry about your best man."

I looked to him confused for a quick moment before Jaemin and Saige scanned the room quickly.

"What did you—?"

"Thank you so much for the lovely evening. However, Taehyung and I aren't fireproof," I interrupted and Saige turned to me, confused once more.

"What?"

"Fire!" someone yelled behind us, and sure enough, flames were breaking out above us.

"What a shame, you should try to save your gifts. The big one is usually a blender." Taehyung grinned.

The room broke out in panic. The people looked like animals trying to leave a watering hole. They tripped, pushed, and pulled at one another to make it out the doors.

"You want war! I will fucking give your war!" Jaemin roared at us.

"It's always been war. Don't cry because you're losing." Taehyung grinned.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Saige yelled at us.

"We're looking forward to seeing you try." I smiled. "By the way I lied, your dress is hideous and this wedding . . . well it sucked so badly even a blind man couldn't stand to look at it."

"You little bitc—"

"Ma'am we have to go!" A guard of theirs yelled as she pulled them away. Taehyung and I stared around as the fire spread.

"Have you both lost your minds?" Jisoo screamed over the chaos of the room. So many people, so few doors.

"Taehyung!" Evelyn and Eunha yelled while Minho watched in glory. He knew we wouldn't be stupid enough to trap ourselves.

"Enough," Taehyung snapped at them, and I saw the flames in his eyes again. It turned me on. I couldn't deny that.

Taking my hand, we nodded at them to follow us. Everyone was so busy trying to run to the front door that they didn't even notice us. Taehyung pushed opened a small part of the wall we'd had installed after discovering the wedding location.