SEVENTY EIGHT

"You're lying," I hissed, shooting him though his other ankle.

"Maybe," he said, falling onto his back. "Or maybe all those years married to Min 'Iron Hands' Hyunbin changed her, made her into something dark and ruthless. After all, the apple can't fall so far from the tree. But you'll see soon. You can't touch her. She's untouchable, they are all untouchable."

Y/N and I both unloaded our weapons into him, not stopping until every last bullet was in his body.

Grabbing Saige by the hair, Y/N forced her to stand right beside Jihun's fallen body. Pulling the ripped shirt from her mouth, Y/N glared into her eyes.

"Was he telling the truth?"

Saige just smiled. "Fuck you, fuck your mother, and fuck every last one of your men."

Taking a deep breath, Y/N took a step back.

"Strip her."

Saige's eyes widened as the men closed in on her. "You're going to let them rape me?" She tried not to look scared. The men all cringed at the thought.

"No one wants you, whore," Jimin said from behind her, causing the men to laugh as they approached. Without a second thought, they ripped all her clothes off, leaving her standing there bloody and dirty.

"You get to leave this world the same way you came in," Y/N said holding her hand out as Ari handed her a pair of scissors.

"First, bald." Kicking her bad knee, Y/N grabbed a fistful of hair and cut. She pulled and cut until all Saige had were clumps of red hair. When she was done, she grabbed the handcuffs Saige was in and cuffed her to the back of the Jeep.

"Second, screaming."

The rage, the fire, the pain in Y/N's eyes made it clear to everyone that they should not stop her until Saige suffered, and this was the only way. Y/N was going to drag her body for God knows how many miles until Saige either died from the shock or the loss of blood. The animals would do the rest.

"Please . . . please . . . don't do this. I—" Y/N just stuffed a sock in her mouth.

"A life for a life," Y/N whispered to her. "You crossed the wrong family."

Suho held open the car for her, and she smiled at me through the mirror.

"This is going to hurt you way more than it's going to hurt us," I said to her before stepping in through the passenger side door.

Starting up the engine, Y/N hit the gas hard, and screams filled the morning sky, but I just turned up the music. We were finally on top of the world.

"When did you take out my fucking CD?" Y/N snapped at me as she drove faster.

"Your taste in music is shit, love."

"Just because I don't like that fucking classic and old school hip hop crap, doesn't make it shit."

"All those artists are auto-tuned anyway. I like real music," I said, turning it up just a little bit louder to drown out the screams.

"What the fuck is this?" She glared at the radio.

"MC Ren," I said, and she just stared at me. Smirking, I began to rap along with it, causing her eyes to widen before she broke out in a fit of laughter.

"You are a pale-ass white kid from Seoul Elite. You are not allowed to try to rap this."

"Love ya' too mah babyyy." I winked and as she smiled. For the first time in forever, we both felt like we could just relax.

Looking out at the lions as they rose for another day, I wondered if we were any different. After all—I killed, ate, slept, and fucked just as they did. I was the king of the jungle, and the woman beside me was my queen.