Chapter 2 {Vivid but Vague}

|intro|
Venus: (My head is loaded with thoughts and questions!
It'd sound absurd, but somehow my body's right now floating in orange!
And somehow I became a queen?)

|2.1|
(Everyone is in a rush. Venus standing with spared arms. 2/3 people helping her get into royal dress. And her body's still covered up with orange string)

Venus: (Last time, it was a red string. So I thought it could be my blood, but since now it's orange, at least it wasn't my blood for sure. I mean, of course, this sparkling thing can't be any fluid. So what is it then? These appear and disappear on their own. I can't control it! Moreover, my hand is fully healed. What's that again? Was it healed itself or someone else did? Should I try to scratch myself to see if it can be self healed? (slightly head spins)
Oh, my head. Probably overthinking! Also, it might be different as that wound was from viarush...

I can't even go ask around as these are probably obvious things and common thing for them. I'm about to get an important role, so I can't look suspicious. Or they won't be able to rely on me. For now, let's just go with the flow.)

(A lady who is at late 30s approaches Venus.)
Lady: (bows) It's a pleasure to meet you, your highness. Head Shina detector and head court lady. You can call me by my name.
It's Veronica.
Venus: (What's this shina again?)
Veronica: We will be starting the ritual soon, and you'll be accepting the Royal Oath. Hopefully you'll swear to the Oath without having any objections!
Venus: Okay~
Veronica: (Bows again) Then allow us to escort-
Before that ( points at those orange strings with her right palm politely) it'd be convenient for us if you could please try to control your shina for a bit.
Venus: (oh these are called shina! But how do I control these? ...
Let's just not think of anything for now. Let's just go with the flow~ ) Ah... okay.
(They start walking. Venus' orange flames calm down a little bit. Veronica walked a bit above Venus. She gets a peek at Venus)
Veronica: (As what they said, her shina is just incredible!)

|2.2|
(Venus is sitting on the throne. Almost 100 people joined the event, including the head councillors of each area. Everyone was whispering to each other.)
Person1: She's the next Rusher and the ruler?
Person2: But look at her shina! No doubt!
Person3: I know, right!
Person1: Is she okay though? Her body can handle that much shina?
(Another conversation)
Person3: The previous king really died so suddenly and early! And shtone is out of shina! Currently, we've got no shin right now! What are we going to do? How can we be protected now?
Person4: Viarush has been coming irregularly since this year!
Person3: I know right! It's been going crazy!
Veronica: (clears her throat) Silence!
We'll be beginning the event now~

(Venus starts taking the oath where she swore; she'll be protecting the Non-ViA/ normal citizens, and she'll be sacrificing herself to defeat Qi0. Otherwise, all she needs to do is cherish her body. And she must fight with her shina only until Qi0 comes.
Then she officially becomes the ruler of Eun's in the year 323.)

(Event ends.
Venus standing in front of the window of her royal room. Veronica enters with permission.)
Veronica: Excuse us for a moment. (Brings meal) According to your highness swore, we'll be taking care of your health. Your highness needs proper nutrition and enough amount of rest and workouts until qi0 shows up. And even though it was mentioned, you'll be protecting all of us every time viarush shows up, however, your highness doesn't need to bother to do that. We can't afford to lose any more Rusher! Moreover, we can't lose a rusher like your highness, who's rarely found! Instead, your highness can pick any of half-rusher you wish who'll be sacrificing themselves for you. Then~ (calling out some woman) since she'll be your highness's personal assistant, we tried to gather some female half-rusher so it'd be more convenient.
Venus: The one who healed my arm was a woman as well? Is she here?
Veronica: .....
Venus: (concerned a little bit) (hoping didn't mess up-?)
Veronica: Yes, your honour. But she's a healer. She cannot defeat the viarushes. Even though I stated you can pick anyone, but it has to be someone who is a rusher or at least a half rusher those who can fight with viarush.
Venus: Okay, you can choose whoever you want, but first I want to meet the healer. At least I wanna show gratitude to her. I can, right?
Veronica: Of course, your highness. But at this moment, she's not present. She took some days off to get some rest as she healed your highness.
Venus: (ugh. I need to gather more clues asap, tho.)
Okay, then, is there any royal researcher in the palace by any chance?
Veronica: Yes, your honour. We do have two of them. If I'm certain, then one of them is present today. Are you required to meet?
Venus: (phew) Yes. Right away.
Veronica: Then we'll call-
Venus: No~ I wanna go instead. I need to check out the research hall. There's a certain site for the research team, right?
Veronica: Yes, your highness. Then we'll be escorting you after your meal.

|2.3|
(Venus and others are heading to the research hall. The whole palace is in a rush because of the sudden death of the late king and Qi Hall running out of shina. Venus's every footstep makes every corner brighter with orange flames. Those flames make the end of her long hair and every loose part of her dress bounce and float. It makes it look as if her royal gown's dancing. Wherever she passes, every single person around her can't help but be attracted to the grace of her shina. It takes about ten minutes for them to reach the research site. There's already a woman who's around Venus' age standing outside of the lobby. She was wearing a white apron over formal clothes. Her hair was short, that only reaching her shoulders, and was the same colour as her apron. It was pure white. Her face was calm and expressionless; was wearing glasses. Even before they got closer, she was already bowing)
Researcher: Good evening, your highness. I'm Ozaya, the royal researcher. Then allowed me to~ (points to the lab with both hands formally)
(Venus and Ozaya enter the research room. And the rest of the others wait outside.)
Ozaya: Your highness can ask me anything for your queries.
Venus: Do you've anything here that has proper information about viarush and the people?
Ozaya: (first time hearing someone ask for a human research book.) As you command.
Would you then schedule exactly when you need me to hand it over, your highness?
Venus: Right now!
It's okay, I'll wait and check around. You can take your time.
Ozaya: Well, then, allow me to...
Venus: (glance at every corner of the lab.) (it looks no different than the earth one. Giving nostalgia vibe~)
(Gets nearer to Ozaya)
How long have you been working for the palace?
Ozaya: (Faces to Venus and bows) about years.
Venus: Then you probably know the previous king? What was he like? ( I need info about the previous king too. I highly doubt there's any record of him here. As he was the most recent king and led for a short period of time)
Ozaya: (small bow) Forgive me, your highness. I didn't quite get that.
Venus: How was he as a ruler?
Ozaya: He was an ideal ruler. His highness was strong enough, but unfortunately passed away because of Qi1. And pardon me for not having proper knowledge, as I did not serve his highness that much; my- (fixes her glasses)
The other male researcher basically served the late King, who's currently absent.
Venus: I see ~
(About 10-20 minutes later)
Ozaya: I'm terribly sorry to let you know. Currently, what your highness is asking for cannot be found. It'll be pleasureful if you are willing to give us more time. So we can find out exactly what you're searching for.
Venus: Bring it to me immediately when you find it out.
Ozaya: We will be gladly accepting your command. (Bows) Then have a good night.
(Leaves)
Ozaya: (straights up) Woah her aura is really no joke!

|outro|
(Next morning. Ozaya visits to Venus with a heavy book written "Viarush" on it)

Ozaya: Pardon me for visiting so early in the morning, your highness. I was able to get only this one that you requested, for now.
(Ozaya hands over the book.)

Venus: (Now let's get into it!)