Chapter 9 {Unwanted guest}

|intro|
(Everyone busy talking, Sudden sound of warning bell)
Venus: Well~ Let's go then! <to Irene>
Irene: (Eh me too?)
Veronica: Since this is your particularly first time you'll be
Taking all the royal half rushers along with Irene. <to Venus>
Irene: (Eh for real!)

|9.1|
(Everyone was running inside. Even though the viarush couldn't be seen yet, there were rushing. Venus and others come out of the palace.)
Venus: (Where is it!) You guys go to the  other sides <to royal half rusher>
Half rusher: But we were commanded to stick with you and cover up for your-
Venus: But how long are you intending to follow me? It would be better and faster if we search them separately.
So hurry up and go!
Half rushers: Understood!
(they gose different ways. Only Irene was with her. They were searching for those everywhere along. But it couldn't be found yet.)
Venus: (Not here as well! Was it a wrong call-)
(something in a really tiny voice "via, via, via". Venus looked back and saw a tiny viarush. Which was literally a fist size. Its eye's wasn't visible. She backs off a little and gets purple shina on her hand, turns it to narrow strings and stabs it. Within a fleet she takes back her shina. But it didn't work and still was approaching her with a tiny voice "via via via".)
Venus: (Did I miss the eye!? As expected! Because the last time I saw it was a big one and its eye was one fourth smaller than its body. So it won't be easy to aim its eye!) ( She gathers more of her purple shina along with orange shina. She stabs it with around 100 shina strings. It disappears and purple shina scatters.
Within some moment a bunch of more tiny viarush approaches her. But this time the same method couldn't be applied because of the quantity. She also shot thousands of tiny thin shina which are similar to needles. But it still didn't work. It was missing the targets. Those were approaching nearer. Provisionally she prevents those with her shina barrier.)
Venus: (gets near to the shina cage that is covered with viarushes) Oh I can see the eye now! (thoughts about something) (will that work-)
(creates a stronger shina sword. Stabs inside the barrier. It goes all the way to a viarush and stabs the eye. Then within a second it fades away. )
Venus: (oh! It worked! I thought the barrier would break down if I do that.) (process to slay the rest with the same method.)
Irene: (from a bit far) Woah
So cool!~
(someone screams from afar. Venus ran toward the sound of scream. Irene runs along. 
Everyone literally collapsed on the ground and was slightly injured. Irene helps one to get up.)
Half rusher: Forgive us your highness! We couldn't find the eye at all! The size of these qi3 quite smaller than usual!
Venus: Irene! Move all of them aside! And don't come near!
Irene: Understood!
(Irene helps all of them to get up and move aside. A bunch of more viarushes were roaming and crowding the place from different directions. Rather than one big barrier, Venus captures those into small small barriers. Her hair starts getting heavy. She throws away her beret and unties her hair bun. Then she gets nearer to every one of them, targets the eye and stabs those.        
The flames of her purple shina were all over the place. Those were moving along with her movement. Her hair was floating while covered with purple shina.

(A few moments later people from the belfry confirmed after checking there were no more viarushes. Then they headed back to the palace.)

|9.2|
(They reach the palace and enters)
Veronica: (rushes to them) Your highness! Are you harmed anywhere!?
Venus: Nah I'm fine~ I'm just a little tired and sleepy~
Veronica: (relief sigh) Then let me escort you to your room.
And Irene you stay here and take care of everyone~
Irene: YES! Understand!

(After a while Veronica gets back to Irene and others.)
Veronica: What's wrong! <to Irene>
Why haven't you healed anyone yet!?
Irene: Yes!? (sweating, trembling) Ahh... Right! Tto-tto-today I'm feeling ll-little bit under the weather!
Veronica: Then why didn't let us know this important thing beforehand! Sending you along was totally useless then!
Irene: (nervous laugh, avoiding eye contact) ....
Veronica: (suspension eyes) Don't tell me you......
(tensed situation, Irene's awkward smile slowly fades away~)