Chapter 23 {Denial}

|intro|

(Cleary walking through the hallway ~)

[D.S]
Irene: She may not have overlap beauty-

[D.S]
Cleary: The time has come to end!

[D.S]
Irene: But her outstanding aurora captures everyone's attention.

[D.S]
Cleary: I can no longer avoid her highness!

[D.S]
Irene: The way she walk the way she talk and-

[D.S]
Cleary: She really won't leave me alone!

[D.S]
Irene: her fashion sense!

[D.S]
Cleary: (her colourful hair floating in the air as if it's filled with various shinas) Well then again-

[D.S]
Irene: On the top that she's a-

[D.S]
Cleary: (fixes her large shoulder bag)
She's the person who didn't even leave the ViAs alone!

[D.S]
Irene: "Musician!"

[D.S]
(Study room door's opening)
Cleary: (looks up) Now it's time to face her grace~

|23.1|

Cleary: (bows gracefully) My deepest apology to your grace who dared to delay the introduction! I hope you may be able to forgive me for my imprudence!
Venus: Don't need to sweat! It's not that late and it was nothing to rush about!
I hope it's also not too late for me to congratulate you on your achievement. Looking forward to working with you ~
Cleary: (There you go!) Accept my gratitude for your kind gesture! I hope I can be helpful to you anyway in the future~
Venus: (notices her heavy bag) You must be returning home! It was probably hassling to come all the way with weighty belongings!
Cleary: Although I was on my way to returning home, I've gotten acquainted with moving around along with my instruments long ago. So have no worries, your highness!
Venus: Instruments you mean-?
Cleary: Yes, your highness! I do music as my side job.
Venus: (side job?)
Cleary: If your highness desires to listen I'll aspire to persuade your satisfaction any time!
(I really hate to but yeah, do whatever you please! As if you care about others emotions!)

[D.S]
Hazz: Ehh! Even musicians work here!
Irene: Though most of the people didn't hear her singing or playing instruments! Apparently (whispers) she dislikes doing music in front of people!
Hazz: Why? Is she that bad? Is she tone deaf or something?
Irene: No no no~ Those whoever heard confidentially, they were mesmerised by it!
Hazz: Then why'd she do that? That's such a waste of talent!
Irene: I know right! However, she's really cool!! I wish I could be like her!
Hazz: (glance at Irene) What about the researchists? I want to know more about them!
Irene: Oh about them! Nothing much! You just have to be careful around them to not cross the line because-
Hazz: They're both ViAs?
Irene: Oh! You already know that?
Hazz: Her twin brother seems to be quick witted.
Irene: (gasps) You figured that out as well!
Hazz: And openly disrespectful towards others!
Irene: (admitting coercively) Of course you'll figure that out~
Hazz: While she hates hypocrisy!
Irene: (gasps again) How come you know more than me!
Hazz: And she can be savage but-
Irene: (gasp) Right, right!
Hazz: She speaks only facts!
Irene: Wait-
Hazz: Also she seems diligent!
Irene: (grins) Oh my dear~!
Hazz: What!?

(Sun is setting)
Irene: Nothing! (dazing at the sky)
Hazz: Huh?
Irene: That's all for today! (gets up) My time is up... (waves) See ya~

Hazz: (staring at Irene leaving) (I don't know much about her either! Even a few seconds ago she was all giggly then instantly her mood gloomed down along with the sun.
She seems to have too much interest in everyone except herself!)