•·.·'4'·.·•

I don't know for how long I was asleep but i'm thankful I didn't embarrass myself by waking up like a maniac how I usually do.

My brother woke me up telling me we were home. He grabbed my hand and now we're driving a different pretty car. The streets are full with people and yellow cars. So different from the other place back with Mother.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I apologize for not doing this earlier but i'm Elias, your eldest brother and guardian." His voice was deep and raspy, with no spark of emotion. He could've not mean that apology and I wouldn't have known.

That's how skilled he looked!

Elias. My brothers name is Elias. Like Eli. Suddenly some of my excitement decreases.

"You'll be meeting your siblings soon. They're exited to meet you but if they make you feel uncomfortable in anyway feel free to tell me"

I turn and see my brother from the tiny mirror. I smile and I'm sure he notices.

...

We were now isolated from society again. Less and less buildings until there was none. Then after a bit my brother entered these gates. It looked like a forrest until a beautiful, massive house appeared.

This is they're home. It suited Elias.

Getting out of the car Elias and I walked towards the entrance of the house. The many man standing like flat doors didn't go unnoticed but I decided to turn a blind eye like I always do. 

Elias opened the door revealing the pretty interior. This place was far more pretty then Mothers house.

Elias held my hand and lead me into what seemed to be a living room.

I was nervous but Elias warm hand made me feel safe. No one had ever held my hand like this, so this small interaction filled me with so much comfort. And happiness.

While walking I noticed two men who looked around Elias age. The older looking one had curly black hair like Elias, while the younger looking one had brown wavy hair. They're definitely Elias brothers.

Meaning they were my brothers too?

This is so cool. I have three siblings.

Entering, both the men turned they're heads. I notice the older looking one was smoking. I guess smoking is normal. Mother use to do it too.

I take small glances at them. Soon I notice both their facial expressions portray no sense of emotion as they looked at me. At least that's what it seemed like. I'm not very good at reading people, I always assume the worst.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel Elias letting go of my hand, "Greet your sister" He gently moves me in front of him. No...

Both the men start to stand up. They are so tall, just like Elias.

It was enough to intimidate me. My heart was beating faster causing me to hold onto Elias shirt for comfort.

One of them, the one who was smoking, gets closer to me. Standing before me he extends his tattoo covered hand. A handshake?

I craned my head upwards then downwards to the hand. I raise my shaky hand and shake his ginormous hand gently.

"I'm Romeo, the second eldest" I look at him for a few seconds in admiration. "It's nice to meet you Romeo" My voice cracks slightly, "I-Im Angelica" I say, just like how Mother would've liked. Although I can feel I still lack confidence.

He just looked at me and slightly nodded. His huge hand still holding mine gently. "Move" Came the gentle voice from the tall man with wavy hair. "I'm Mateo, third oldest sibling" He said calmly with a smile on his face. Crouching down to my height he said, "Is it okay if I hug you?" A hug. He wants to hug me?

I nodded. I was so happy my brother Mateo wanted to hug me, yet it also made my heart hurt. As he wrapped his arms around me I couldn't help my eyes from watering. Of course I wasn't going to start crying as that would ruin my first impression.

So I just slowly returned the hug, placing my head on his big shoulder, end letting it hurt in the best way possible.

I didn't know why this hug made me sad, but it was a hug, and I was going to cherish this moment forever.

"I missed you Angel" He whispered so quietly I almost missed it. My eyes widened then my lips wobbled but I bit them down so hard there was no way I would start crying. There's no time for tears. Mother said it's annoying when I cry.

All of a sudden the hug was broken up by a voice.

"What the hell"

I turn to see two more boys who looked exactly the same. Then my eyes looked at the person in the middle of them.

It was a girl. She had yellow hair like the girl from Mothers book, although there was something different about it. Hers was a different kind of yellow, one I had never seen before. The roots were black.

She still looked beautiful with her pretty clothes. Her clothes looked so clean and expensive. Looking down at the huge stained t-shirt that reached my knees and shorts I was wearing made me feel like the most disgusting thing ever.

These people were beautiful, and I was nothing.

"Who is she?" I looked up to see the voice came from the pretty dressed girl who was looking at me weirdly.

I just realized she might be my sister, and the two twin boys are probably also my siblings.

"It's Angelica, Macy" Said Elias. Mateo was still crouching next to me. Romeo was smoking.

"There's no way" Said one of the twins. I looked at them trying to find a difference between them to tell them apart. I noticed one of them had a small birth mark under his eye.

Another thing I cached on was that they looked mad. I said I wasn't good at reading people but one expression I could recognize was when someone wasn't happy.

It was clear my brothers were masters at not showing any face expression, so it was harder for me to tell how they felt. 

These two though, they didn't try to hide it. I wasn't welcomed here by them.

They both just glanced at me one more time and walked away. Macy just stood there. Then she moved and went towards Mateo who was next to me. "Im back, aren't you going to hug me too?" She smiled and blinked an abnormal amount of times. Mateo just smiled and hugged her.

I get it. Mateo is just a very kind person. He probably felt bad for me and hugged me since my Mother just died.

She smiled at Romeo and Elias then was about to leave when Elias said "Macy, could you introduce yourself to Angelica"

"Oh how forgetful of me!" She said scoldingly to herself. "I'm Macy, your cousin."

"It's nice to meet you Macy" My voice came out small making me feel even more useless. I can't be who Mother wanted me to be, even if I killed myself trying to be like it.

Immediately after saying that Macy left and ran somewhere.

"I apologize for the boys behavior. I'll show you to your room"

As Elias walked me through the many hallways I could see a bit more of the pretty house.

"The one with the birthmark under his eye is Enzo, the other one is Armani" I looked at the back of his head as we walked. "Macy's parents left for Hawaii and she really wanted to stay here. She'll be here for one more week"

"Thank you for telling me this" I say, grateful that he's taking time to explain things to me.

As we continued walking there was no more words exchanged. I felt tired.

──────༺♡༻──────
             End of Chapter 4
──────༺♡༻──────