•·.·'16'·.·•

I haven't spoken since then. Elias had punished Enzo for throwing me and I was given a lecture for hurting Macy.

Macy has already blamed me for more bad things since then. They all think i'm evil by now. That i've gone mad. Elias has been asking me what's wrong but I can't seem to be able to talk. I can't form any words. Even if I could I can't tell the truth.

Today they all left for an 'emergency', leaving Macy and I alone.

I was inside my room, staring at the vanity chair when a idea crosses my mind. I slip out of my tall bed and drag the vanity chair towards the door. By the time the chair was placed in front of the door I was out of breath.

Pride fills me up when I look at the fine work I made. No one can come in now. Running to the closet I decide I will choose some pajamas before going inside the shower.

Deciding on a pink set I make my way toward the bathroom.

...

I slide the last sock on walk towards the vanity to brush my hair. Remembering the chair is at the door my feet stop moving.

Is better if I don't brush my hair anyway. The uglier you look the better Angelica.

Yeah.

I turn my body towards the bed and start climbing on it.

"Angelica! Open the door whore!" I instantly freeze. My head slowly turns towards the door to see the handle twisting over and over. I hurry up and get in bed.

Pretend your asleep and it'll be okay.

I thightly close my eyes and hold my breath. Pretend your asleep.

I hear a big thud making me jump a little.

"Oh doll..."

My heart starts beating hard in my chest, I bite the inside of my cheek. No, no, no.

I hear slow footsteps come towards me. My hands grip on the blanket but a tighter grip yanks them off me. I jump upwards coming face to face with the one man.

"No..."

He just laughs. The more I back up the closer he gets. His cold hand grabs my ankle and harshly pulls me towards him. A loud cry escapes me. "No!" I cry at him.

"Shut up!" His strong hand brutally slaps my cheek, making my head twist to the side.

Mother slapping me flashes through my mind.

My eyes fill with tears but I make sure not to let them free. I don't like slaps. No matter how much you try not to, it's impossible for your eyes to not water. Why is it? I wonder as my head lifelessly lays on the bed as Jake licks my neck.

I feel so gross.

...

Romeos POV: 😟 

"Calmati" (Calm down) I tell Elias as I try to keep up with his long strides upstairs.

Me and him came back early from work. Apparently there was a threat from a gang. It ended up being a group of boys. Children.

When we came back we noticed a car parked in the drive way. The guards said it belonged to Macys friend. Elias, decided to straight away go check on Angel regardless. And here I am following this man. She's probably sleeping, and he's going to disturb her sleep. I can't stop him though. He gets all paranoid when it comes to our baby sister.