•·.·'14'·.·•

Mateos POV: 🫢

"She slapped you?" I repeat Elias words.

She slapped Elias.

I try to hold it in, I really do, but when I turn and see Romeo trying to keep a serious face but failing so hard the laughter I was holding in bursts out.

"She slapped you!" I laugh out. The room is filled with laughter directed toward our older brother.

Elias doesn't even care we're laughing. When we notice he isn't scolding us right now our laughter dies down.

Romeo is dead serious, Elias is just smoking. Something's troubling him...

Well Angel just slapped him but there's more to it.

"What happened after?" I ask, now as serious as my two brothers.

"I put her in time out..."

"..."

Laughter erupts from my throat again.

"Why are you laughing!"

"She's 12 Lias, not 4"

"Isn't 12 still young? She's basically a baby" Romeo says holding the back of his neck.

We all go quiet again, staring right at Romeo. He's right, she is basically a baby. She's so small!

But height isn't related to age. "Does time out still work on 12 year olds?" Elias asks.

"I mean, we were killing at that age"

"She's not a murderer like us Mateo" Lias reminds me. She grew up differently from us, and we want to keep it like that. Time out is better then any punishment we had.

"Im sure time out was a good choice, so what is worrying you so much?"

"She cried" Romeo whispers to me.

I sight and look up at the clock. "She's been there long enough, go ask her what she did wrong, it's also dinner time." I tell Elias. It hasn't even been 10 minutes...

Regardless, Elias stands up and leaves. Romeo and I exchanged looks. We're hoping for the best.

A/N: I feel like i'm excluding Mateo, so i had to do this in his pov

...

Angelica's POV:

My hair was sticked to my forehead and my school uniform was wet from the fallen tears.

"Angelica" I don't turn, my head is stuck to my lap.

"Look at me" I raise my head, coming eye to eye with my eldest brother. "Do you know why you've been put in time out?" I avert my eyes.

"I was bad" I reply quietly. My eyes are still crying.

"You don't hit people Angelica" Why is it that the sound of my first name coming from him hurts my heart?

"I'm- I'm sorry" It's so quiet even I didn't catch it, Elias did though. I hope, because I truly am so sorry.

"No more crying baby" Elias crouches down and raises his hand to wipe my face but I move away.

Elias sights, and stands up. "Is almost time for dinner, how about you go change out of your uniform and come back downstairs?"

I blankly stand up and go upstairs. When I open the door I flinch to see Macy inside. Sitting at my vanity. She stands up and touches my furniture with the tip of her finger as she walks towards me. When she stands tall in front of me she grabs a strand of my hair, twirling it around her finger.

"Keep up the good work, Angelica" She smirks and pushes past me, right out the door.

The moment she's gone I can finally breath again. I close the door and get in the bath for a quick shower. I also change into pajamas. I put on some very warm ones since i've been feeling cold lately.

I open my bedroom door and walk downstairs, I need to eat now. When I enter I see all my brothers sitting down. Macys not here yet, meaning we have to wait for her to start eating.

I take a seat next to Mateo and stare at the table wear. I haven't eaten all day. I tried eating lunch but I couldn't swallow it.

"I'll go get Macy" Elias says and stands up. A ghost of a smile appears on my lips.

After a few minutes my eldest brother returns with Macy holding onto him, she's smiling ear to ear.

My eyes follow them, I can't help my heart to feel a bit saddened, but they're happy, Eli is happy, that's all that matters to me.

...

Before exiting the door she turns around, "Also, I heard Jake and some of the twins friends were coming over tomorrow" She looks straight at me and smirks.

"It'll be hell for you" Macy whispers before closing the door behind her.

My whole body feels like it'll collapse but I stay there, unmoving. Like a corpses.

I wish I was in Mothers position in moments like these.

──────༺♡༻──────
End of Chapter 14
──────༺♡༻──────

I know this chapter was very short, but It's necessary!

This is Angelica's pjs...

Cute or ugly or cute but I wouldn't wear it?