•·.·'13'·.·•

Elias POV:

"C'è qualcosa che non va in lei" (Something's wrong with her) I say, bringing the cigarette between my lips.

"No shit" Romeo replies in his thick italian accent. I swear this kid does it on purpose, he says it makes him feel more like a villain. Something along does lines. 

I glare at him. He is not helping. She was very anxious this morning, im just praying it was only because it was her first day at school.

"She's home now" Romeo reminds me. "Arriviamo a casa presto" (Let's arrive home early) I state. I wanna check on her. There's also this bad feeling in the back of my mind. That's not good.

"Actually let's go home right now" I say, standing up. Soon enough Romeo stands up and walks beside me.

I start the car once we're both ready.

Today we were working at our legal company. We finished most of our meetings so tomorrow we'll be out early.

"She was acting weird" Romeo breaks the silence.

"She's usually very jumpy but today...today there was something off about her"

Is true, I noticed. She kept rejecting our touch. When I tried to hold her hand she moved away. I should've not grabbed her hand so harshly this morning.

Sighting, I continue to drive.

"Hopefully it was because of the first day of school nerves. Armani used to get does remember?"

I glance at Romeo, he just nods, there's nothing else we can say. In the end, we both know that's just what we want the situation to be.

Hopefully we're right.

...

Angelica's POV:

"I can walk to the house on my own!" My voice is desperate. Macy will call Jake. My heart is beating in my chest so loudly i'm sure people can hear it if it wasn't so loud from me and the twins fighting.

I'm starting to feel exhausted.

"Enzo" I hear a threatening voice coming from behind me. I turn to see them. Similar to when I wondered around the streets. I just realized I never told anyone the reason why I left was because I was starving.

In truth, part of me wanted to leave to explore the outside world. I was afraid my brothers would decline if I asked them to let me go, like Mother, so I did it on my own. And let's just say It wasn't the best choice.

Enzo is still gripping my wrist.

"Let go of her" At his orders Enzo let's go abruptly making me drop on my butt.

"Make them hate you or i'll make sure Jake hurts you in a unimaginable way" 

My fear of men makes this all so much worst. If only I was like Mother in moments like these.

She would bring man home all the time.

I stand right back up and kick Enzo between his legs, leaving everyone in shock. Even Macy. Enzo drops to the ground.

"What the hell!" Even in his state I can tell he's furious. I mean, I just kicked him. I've never kicked anyone like that. It makes me feel horrible.

A/N: I don't even know where all this is going

"Angelica!" Elias exclaims.

I step backwards and trip on my own.

I hear Romeo laugh. He can laugh?