•·.·'18'·.·•

Eli said he will pick me up from school today. So far everything is going well.

It was.

Until Merida and her friends. I tried to walk away but they pushed me against the wall. Now all of them are surrounding me and staring at me menacingly.

Merida raised her hand toward me with a smirk on her face. I close my eyes, ready to feel the impact, but it never comes.

"Hey! Leave her alone"

Merida turns towards the voice. "I'll tell the principal about this if you don't stop!"

Meridas face twist with annoyance but leaves anyway, not before telling me, "Watch your back brat"

I hear footsteps coming towards me and I see a girl that looks like Macys age. Her hair is above her shoulders and yellow. Not like Macys though.

She is so pretty.

"Are you okay?" She asks with a sweet voice, extending her hand for me to take. I look up at her in admiration. She's like an angel!

Still staring at her with googly eyes I realize her hand is still extended.

I quickly take it, and she pulls me up. "Are you okay?" She ask me again.

"I'm okay. Thank you" I smile warmly at her.

"Wow. Your eyes are so cool" I continue smiling at her. She's the first person to ever tell me that. Mother use to say It was evidence that I was defected. It would hurt, so hearing her words made me happy.

"I'm Lucy"

"I'm Angelica, Is nice to meet you" I say shyly.

Lucy is really kind. She started talking about herself and how we will be good friends. Which made me really excited because i've never had a friend.

We are also getting along well so far, she also told me she was 13 but in my grade. Then proceeded to tell me how. She said she is actually very shy but feels comfortable with me.

I can't wait to tell my brothers about my new friend!

...

When the bell ringed I ran to Elias car. "Eli!" I smiled hugely at him. "How was school baby?" 

"Good! I made a new friend" I say as I click my seatbelt on.

Elias smiles at my words. "What's they're name?"

"Lucy. She is really pretty and nice" My legs bounce in happiness.

"I'm glad Cecilia"

My hears feels warm at his words.

...

"Angel!" Mateo calls me happily. It's dinner time. Mateo asked me to sit next to him so I walk and take a seat in between him and Romeo.

"So, is there anything exiting happening at school?" Mateo asks me with a huge smile in his face.

My eyes light up as I tell him about my day, and how I made a new friend.

Once I finished dinner I excused myself early as I have to finish my homework.

Today was a good day. I hope the rest are
like this as well.

──────༺♡༻──────
             End of Chapter 18
──────༺♡༻──────

I had to look back at this chapter and noticed that is so short 😭 i think i forgot to continue on it