•·.·'6'·.·•

After a minute or two I finally found the dining room.

I could hear Macys voice.

"So can you guys take me shopping?"

When her eyes made contact with mine she sends me a glare. Mateo who was making coffee turned his head towards me

"Good morning Angel"

I turned to Mateo and a smile grows on my face.

He's so kind.

Now I was sitting at the table. Elias was smoking with Romeo, they were actually talking about something in a very secretive matter. Mateo said he was going to make me something, and the twins were listening to Macy talk about shopping.

I was pulled out of my very interesting observation session when Mateo placed a plate of scrambled eggs and pancakes in front of me. It was like the food mom use to buy for herself when she would eat.

I stared up at my brother in disbelief and admiration. He's a cook, a chef. Mateo just looked at me and kissed my temple. "I have school so I won't be here for a while. Please eat and take care Angel" I just stared at him in awe. I probably look like a creep.

Coming back to earth after what he said I answered with a small thank you, still in shock. I turn to see Macy looking at me like I was nasty, the twins looked annoyed. I slowly look down on the yummy food. I just know it will be good.

Mateo sights. "La cuidan" (Take care of her) I hear him say. Mateo can speak another language?

"Sai che non lascerò che qualcosa le faccia del male." (You know I won't let anything harm her) Elias can also speak another language!

Mateo smiles at me one last time and leaves.

My brother is an amazing scholar.

When Mateo leaves Romeo and Elias come join at the table. Everyone is now eating. I look down at the food Mateo put his hard work on and pick my fork up. I'm not used to forks.

Self conscious on whether i'm holding it normally I decide that they probably won't notice. Placing a peace of pancake in my mouth I instantly become happy. This is delicious. A masterpiece.

Although the food was delicious, I can't eat anymore. I'm extremely full. The thing is that I can't stop eating yet as my plate somehow looks the exact same.

I hadn't noticed I was staring at my plate for too long until Macy decided to point it out. "Why aren't you eating" Her tone sounded mean. Making me remember about what she said this morning. I averted my eyes downwards, keeping my head down. Enzo spoke up in a manic voice "Eat it Angelica"

My eyes widened, fear set in the pit of my stomach. Eat it. No, I can't let it happen again.

"Eat the food Mateo made specially for you" Macy said, emphasizing the word specially.

"So ungrateful" Whispered Enzo's twin, Armani.

"I-I can't" I say looking up with panicked eyes. My eyes jumping from person to person. Lastly looking at Elias.

"That's enough" Elias said in a emotionless tone like always. He stood and walked towards me, "Up you go" He said, grabbing me from my upper arms and setting me down on the floor. No...i'm finished. He's going to kick me out.

I was so anxious I felt like I was going to throw up all the delicious food Mateo made for me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Elias spoke, "Non parlarle mai più in quel modo" (Don't you ever speak to her like that again)