•·.·'20'·.·•

Romeos POV:

"Le ho detto che l'avrei portata, non capisco perché sarebbe andata da sola. Non è sicuro." (I told her I would take her, I don't understand why she would go on her own. Is not safe) Elias says with eyes on the road. He is so worried. I can tell which honestly worries me too. Because is weird when you see Elias worried.

We are now all in the car. Driving to the movie theaters.

"You must punish her or she'll do it again" Enzo says in a annoyed tone.

Hopefully she's okay. That's my only worry right now.

Something else worries me though. When did Angel start stealing?

When Elias went into his room he noticed the money he left gone. Elias said it wasn't her. That Angel wouldn't do that but who else would it be?

No one enters his room but her.

Fuck, this is all so messed up.

...

Angelicas POV:

It tasted like soda but with ice. I couldn't belive the movie was going to start in 5 minutes.

Right now i'm waiting on a stool with a woman on the other side, she's on her phone.

I can see a group of girls laughting and talking to eachother as they come out from a room. I'm so excited.

My legs bounce up and down in happiness. I'm about to watch my very first movie.

Everything seemed to go well until I turned around to see 5 familiar man walking through the entrance doors.

My brothers. All of them.

I quickly run to the arcade and hide inside the photo booth.

Why are they here?

They might not be here for me. They can't be because I didn't tell anyone I was going to be here.

I start hearing they're voices.

"Voi tre andate a cercarla dall'altra parte dell'edificio" (You three go look for her on the other side of the building)

At the sound of Elias angry voice I can tell i'm in big trouble. I bring my hand to my mouth, biting my mouth to focus on anything else but my breathing. As every second passes buy it keeps getting hotter.

The voices of my two eldest brothers are getting closer.

Within seconds the black curtain of the photo booth swings open revealing Elias and Romeo.

I look at them with the slushy in my hand.

"Stand up" Elias says dryly.

I don't know what came over me. But I was going to watch that movie. They don't have a ticket so they won't let them in.

I stand up and duck under both my brothers, then I run with all I have.

I run so hard. I felt like I was actually going to make it.

But I trip.

I didn't even make it to the other side of the building.

I fall on top of my arm which I wince at. But I ignore it, because now I see all my brothers walking towards me. And they don't look happy. They're livid.

Why?

This is normal. Lucy said everyone does it. Even the girls from earlier were on they're own? without any adults to supervise them.