•·.·'12'·.·•

My hair is braided and my uniform is laid in front of me.

All I have to do is put it on.

I was very exited, but i've been feeling so weird since friday. I can't seem to calm down. It's preventing me from being able to enjoy this moment.

I bring my hand upwards and without giving it a second thought my hands collide with my cheek.

Get yourself together Angelica.

I don't want my brothers to get suspicious. That's very bad if they do. Very bad. Macy said not to tell them.

I can't let Jake hurt me. Macy said he has been friends with the twins since forever, they won't believe me even if I told them.

After I put my uniform on my nails dig into the palm of my hand. Your okay Angelica, you'll be fine without them.

When I walk down the stairs I feel like my legs will bend and i'll trip down the stairs.

From now on, I can't be close to them anymore.

Macy said they don't like whores, and i'm one after what Jake did.

I know he just touched my hair and face, but it made me feel terrible. Macy said that feeling means that if I wasn't a whore before, I sure am now.

When I enter Macy is hugging Mateos waist. I try to smile, but I feel like i'm going to throw up.

Elias who was making coffee walks towards me and places both his warm hands on my cheeks, he leans down to kiss the top of my head but I turn my head to the side before he does it.

It makes me sad, but I have to do this, before I give in and try to take them away from Macy and in the process let Jake hurt me.

I'm very tired, I wish I could go back to bed and sleep forever.

Eli's eyebrows draw together. It flashes for mere seconds, but I saw it. Hurt.

I'm sorry

The room is quite, until Macy starts speaking, bringing all the attention to her. I feel Romeo's and Eli's gaze on me but I ignore them.

"Eat" Romeo places a bowl of yogurt and fruits in front of me.

I move it all around the plate, I just can't bring myself to eat it. I feel like i'll get it all out if I do.

"We're leaving Cecilia" Eli tries to pick me up but I dodge him and get down the tall stool on my own.

My ankle twisted to the side when my feet touch the ground but I pretend it didn't happen. Macy is watching me intently from the side of her eye. She's scary, I wish I could hug Eli. He always makes me feel better.

Matteo leaves for class, Enzo, Armani, and Macy leave together in a car. I'll be going to the same school as them but I'll go with Eli today since It was required for him to sign some documents.

Romeo decided to come too. Before entering the car Elias makes Romeo put out his cigarette.

My two oldest brothers smoke a lot. I've seen them smoke plenty of times to know they are hard core smokers.

Mother would smoke too. It would actually relax her and put her in a better mood.

The drive to the school isn't very long. The first thing I notice is that is huge, there's also a lot of windows and fences all around it similar to my siblings home.

When we get down Elias tries to hold my hand. I yank it away from him. My breathing speeds up. I bite my lips and dig my nails in the palm of my hands to calm down.